There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

i have got 3446 rank in iit-jee 2010.Which is the best engineering branch that i can get in iit madras or any other iits.please help me in choosing

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Opening and closing rank in IIT madras :

Click for opening and closing ranks:

You can check out the Cutoff in new IITs, check the link given below :    (this link includes the more detail analysis)

for code of the cources check the councelling broucher 2009.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

sir i got nit raipur ece .. what i have to do is this nit is good or i should go for second counselling..
It is also good. Regarding second counselling, this decision is totally depends upon you. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
After 4 year, it would be a good choice...stuck with it.....GOOD LUCK
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Sir,Which institute should I opt between,NIT Rourkela and Indian Institute of Space science and Technology(IIST)?
Dear student, Depends on the interest of your branch . Which branch you want to choose?
Nishant Vora one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Hi sir ,i got 990 in ts ipe not qualified in jee mains, which college will give me admission?
SAHIL 2 months ago
which is the best book for shortcut and quick calculations/mnemonics for physics? (there are a few books of chemistry,biology and mathmatics dealing with this in market and they are...
@ RUDRA u can go with handbook of physics by arihant . and physics cracker by mtg publication are also a good books . for objectives u can take objective mcq for neet by mtg publication ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
please visit we will love to see more doubts from you in fututre thanks:}:}
SAHIL 2 months ago
Hi This year i have not been selected in IIT nd also not a good rank in aieee. so i have decided to drop this year. i started studying .i m very confused about physics as this has always...
Dear amandeep, if u were not selected this year there is not much to worry ,if u start studying from now sincerely it wont be that difficult to crack u mentioned physics has been ur...
askiitian expert akshay singh 7 years ago
NEVER EVER FEAR to do anything.. This is the first adn the foremost condition that you'll have to impose upon yourself.. This is a must.. You have to have a positive attitude towards your...
AskiitiansExpert Rohan 7 years ago
Hi The approach towards cracking JEE is studying the right topic in the right amount. I can suggest u some of the important topics , that would help u score higher if u get thorough with...
AskiitianExpert Shine 7 years ago
Why josaa is not giving me a good college and branch even up my AIR in jee main is 4800 and obc 786.i also filled desired choice at the time of choice filling.
Hii the choice that you have filled might not be available for you at your rank . And it also depends upon the decreasing order in which you have filled your priority.
Sourabh Singh 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts