There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

sir my rank in srm(btech)is 10046 what are the branches can i expect in any of the srm campuses

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

SRMEEE Cutoff :

The SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRMEEE) 2010 cutoff will be around 150 to 160.

Please check the official website of SRM University ( for the exact cutoff.The cutoff depends on how many students gave the exam and how well they did it.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our disucssion forum as you can. If you find any question difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

Hi sir, i am getting both dtu and nit warangal cs but i am lot confused in the above 2 institutes.I have searched lot but till have'nt found any solution. Please i request help me in...
I you want the higher salary job then you can choose any. But if you are aiming for civil services exams, or any other similar option then dtu is better as is will be near by delhi. You can...
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Well.... DTU and NIT Warangal can be compared on many factors... First of all if you really want to go for masters... go for NIT Warangal ---> The simple reason is it has the NIT tag. It is ...
Parth Goswami one year ago
After doing btech in cse from the extension campuses of bits mesra we will take part in placement from the mesra campus or from the extension campus in whih we were studying?
From the extension campus only.
We do have a T&P Cell where the Coordinator is a a slave of your T&P Cell. We do have teachers who can't speak proper English and trust me all of them are pass outs of BIT Mesra Main Campus ...
Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago
1.Which bits mesra extension campus is best for btech cse i should select BIT patna BIT deoghar BIT jaipur BIT allahbad After doing btech in cse from any of the extension campuses of bits...
Please go through their websites and compare the placements statistics. Also Look the list of companies which are coming their for recruiment and the percentage of placement.
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
My nameis Riya. I have given 10 th exams fron CBSE BOARD . I want to appear in IIT in future. I want to ask that which board i should opt to complete my aim.
@ sarita Cbse is the best and excellent one , so, donot think of choosing any other board if you are preparing for any national level entrance examination , beacuse in cbse u will get...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
IITs are a good pick no doubt, but be sure that one has to work very hard to crack it and you need to invest you blood and sweat in well in JEE mains and then check the cutoff and...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
cbse is the best choice because it affects the rank as well as your performance. so only go for cbse. take state board as second and icse as third choice . thanx moreover sorry above...
SAHIL 7 months ago
Sir please tell about any more scope to lead a better life in biology other than mbbs.
Hello student, Yes there are a number of options other than MBBS. You can go for BDS (Bechalor of dental sciences) , BAMS(Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery), BPT(Bachelor of...
Anjali Ahuja 8 months ago
JEE Main 2017 exam is the most sought exam among the students of India. JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is a two tier examination (Main & Advanced) regulated by CBSE Board. Candidates can...
Hii Post relevant Questions and we will get -back to you as soon as possible . For other queries related to IIT JEE you can contact us at 0120-4616500 or you can email us at...
Sourabh Singh 15 days ago
How To Apply for JEE 2017?? and How We can be clear it with Good marks or Rank ? Please Share some usefull tectics
JEEMAIN2017 15 days ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,000 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts