• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

dce opening and closing rank for non delhites through aieee

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

Opening rank was ofcourse in 100's..

closing rank was about 18000.

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

hey guys....... i and my frind are sure of getting admission in NSIT delhi in both cs and ece branches... can u guys tell me which branch is better based on the following aspects tough???...
but this year the best choice for branches has shifted to ece.....which one is harder to study?? ece or cs?
shikhar panwar 4 months ago
surely cs is better in all aspects. students pursing this degree usually get higher packages and good placement offers. so surely you should choose cs for pursing future studies thanks
SAHIL 4 months ago
cs is harder to study as you have to learn a lot of programming in it thanks . hope you will consider my suggestions
SAHIL 4 months ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash one year ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy one year ago
i got admission in mdu rohtak i jst wanted to take some reviews from ur side. plz give me honest reviews
Its an ok university also depends on college also and branxh.. Pls check the college past record...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Well honestly speaking it is an ok kind of uni, rest reviews can be checked by visiting the official weblink of your prezsent uni as well as some other reputed institutions as well, compare ...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Dear Sir, I ma very grateful to you for ansewring my query. I want to know the actual difference between IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS
Dear sarma IIT JEE , AIEEE & BITS these are the compitative exam for the enterance in engineering colleges throuhg out the INDIA after 12th standard. among these IIT JEE is toughest...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
is one year preparation enough to get a medical seat?
@ abhishek that depends upon your intrest and modes of preparation .. getting a seat in medical is not so easy , but if u have read ncert throughly and also practiced the mock test paper ,...
Umakant biswal 5 months ago
Hi, depends on how you studied your two years. but if your given the right coaching and concepts you can do it. Also, you must sweat blood to get there.. Thank u, BEST OF LUCK JEHOYESJIRA
Beenu Mathew 5 months ago
please tell me the books which are having chapter wise(previous year iit questions) for practice
Dear paresh generally all latest edition include last year JEE question. you can also purchase last 10 year sample IIT JEE paper.(easly available ) Please feel free to post as many doubts...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
Hi Paresh, there are many publications avilable in the market giving the previous years chapterwise questions with answers... most familiar books are: Arihant MTG chandra sekhar 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts