There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

wat branch can i expect in vit with viteee rank 839.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

You can get mechanical engg...

Please feel free to ask your queries here. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

Now you score 5+15 POINTS by uploading your Pic and Downloading the Askiitians Toolbar  respectively : Click here to download the toolbar..

Askiitians Expert

Sagar Singh

B.Tech, IIT Delhi

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Top Engineering Colleges in India

SIR, I got 177102 rank in general categorey and 7482 rank in SC categorey. My state of eligibility is Andhra Pradesh , can I get CS in NIT Warangal ?
It quite difficult to get CS NIT W as it got top notch preference for every candidate
Avinash one year ago
For CS the previous year closing rank for NITs after 4 th round was in and around 1,50,000 for SC category
Avinash one year ago
Can I get CS in any NIT?
Radhika Parihar one year ago
I am from delhi and got 10200 rank in IPU. I am interest in B Tech CSE and probably will get it in NIEC, Delhi. My other options are IMT, Gurgaon and UPES, Dehradum. Please suggest whiuch...
Ranking of NIEC is same as ITM Ggn, If you are getting CS or EC at UPES try to choose the same, otherwise, try to get in ITM Ggn followed by NIEC...,.. Branch ranking is quiet important,...
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
Hi, I would suggest you to go for UPES-Dehradun without any doubt! It has specialized courses which give you a edge and then its has experienced and qualified faculty, great infrastructure...
Devik Aggarwal one year ago
I am getting CSE (IBM) Business Analytics and Optimization at UPES and CSE at ITM, Gurgaon and will probaly get CSE in NIEC do you mean UPES > ITM, Gurgaon = NIEC ??
Anabhra one year ago
How is the Past placement record of NIEC. Do big corporates come to this college for Campus Placement or IPU does centralized placement counseling for NIEC.
Dear student, you can visit their official website to know about there placement statistics. Also you can view the list of companies which come for the recruitment. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati one year ago
Whenever you are stuck n a fix whether to choose quality conscious college of monetary benefit based collge then a comparson and contrast is justified, but here in your case both the...
Soneel Verma one year ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India
Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Gud Article!!!!!
avinash sharma 7 years ago
Hi, I am the School Co-ordinator of SSKV Mat. Hr Sec School looking for home assistance by way of online classes for our students for taking up NEET Exam. Raghavan 9500426206
SAHIL 3 months ago
I got 147 marks in jee mains 2016 and 94% in cbse boards. What should be my rank? And which college will be best for me? I am searching for college which can provide me good academics and...
Yatin..congratulations on scoring so good in class 12 examination and you JEE score is also good but your rank could be >10000 so i can’t promise you your desired college but as you say...
medha 4 months ago
hi yatin to predict your rank visit to know best available colleges and branches for use visit...
SAHIL 4 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Top Engineering Colleges in India

Ask Experts