sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

sir im getting mechanical engineering branch in thapar university . so i want to know is it good for my future.

Grade:12th pass

8 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes its good. Thanks.
Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,
Thapar university is good for mechanical as well. Its past records are good in terms of oppotunities and placements
My recommendation : once go through the syllabus of mechanical engg on the website of Thapar. Compare it with IITs syllabus and also see if that syllabus interests you

Thanks

sahil
10 Points
8 years ago
sir to be honest im a 1 time dropper. so would it be a good choice to take 2nd drop for NIT’S. or will it effect me in future. moreover im not affraid of studying more so please give me a honest answer. its urgent as last counselling for thapar is tomorrow. 
sahil
10 Points
8 years ago
PLZ REPLY..
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Thapar is for sure a good pick if you still ahve some doubts then I suggest you to visit the official weblinks of some other renowned institutions, gather the requisite information related to admission formalities and hence choose any of them, you may try at – BHU, Varanasi,............................DTU, Delhi,....................DIT Uni, Dehradun,           Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara
Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Taking drop twice is not adviseble.
sahil
10 Points
8 years ago
any thing wrong in thids decision.

Vijay Mukati
8 years ago
Not wrong. If you are confident within you then you can take it again. It will be really appreciable if you can qualify jee next year. But As you have already given 1 year of time for it, and you can use this time in future after graduation also for preparation for higher studies.The decision is totally yours. Thanks.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free