Sir, when we solve the problems in some basic concepts of chemistry chapter. We usually have to solve the question by making the equation. so sometimes it`s difficult to predict the product. In jee exam also we have to make equations of reactions we don`t even remember. So can you help with it.

Sir, when we solve the problems in some basic concepts of chemistry chapter. We usually have to solve the question by making the equation. so sometimes it`s difficult to predict the product. In jee exam also we have to make equations of reactions we don`t even remember. So can you help with it.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vikas TU
14149 Points
7 years ago
Dear Bhumika,
I think I have already answered this qstn.
plz do check .
Again Reposting=>

In this matter of case I suggest U to have the basic and deep knowledge of the gases and compounds colors, odor and to remmebr some inorganic reactions.
Plus the main thing U would neet to consider is: Reagents.
U should have the knowledge of the Inorganic and organic reagents used in the reactio nand its uses and what it does and the mechanism.
All these informations would eventually help U to approach the suitable solutuon. 
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear bhumika 
in jee exam , they will give u the 1 or 2 reactant , and the oxidising and reducing agent , and u have to make the equation and balance it , thats an easy task , 
frst of all study redox reaction chap frst then move to some besic concept of chemi . 
and in some besic concept , u will face generally ques of concentration terms like molarity , mole fraction etc .. 
HOPE IT CLEARS 
REGARDS 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free