I have a many books for physics H C Verma class12,ABC physics class12,ncert physics class12,and rudiments physics mcq and i am also taken a tution of physics then i am confused how i study and which book are good for theory which are numericalsnumericals and give me fully information about my proem or confusion?

I have a many books for physics H C Verma class12,ABC physics class12,ncert physics class12,and rudiments physics mcq and i am also taken a tution of physics then i am confused how i study and which book are good for theory which are numericalsnumericals and give me fully information about my proem or confusion?

Grade:12

2 Answers

sunny
21 Points
7 years ago
look brother dont get scared by seeing all thoose books.just leave all the rubbish biooks except hc verma ad ncert .never leave them.all your friends will be dong that and this books.just go with this two books.perfectly.solve atleast 3 times completely.never touch any other books.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ manish 
What u need to understand is that , every book explains the same concept , every author have diffrent approach to explain the same concept . so, by that i can say first of all NCERT IS MUCT , FOR YOUR BOARD AS WELL AS ENTRANCE EXAM . 
after studied ncert , move to h c verma , solve that and read theory from their , 
rest all , donot even touch that as many books lead to confusion ., 
so, ncert is sufficient for theory and hc verma is more than enough for numerical . 
rest all donot required , and if u requierd any thing for advanced then uy can go for numerical physics by i e irodov . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free