There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

Is basic concepts of chemistry included in JEE syllabus

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

all the iit questions are based on simple basics, be it chemistry,maths or physics . Be well prepared with yoiur +1 and +2 text books and follow some standard and practice a lot.

wish u bst of luck

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

In a fcc lattice a unit cell is shared equally by how many unit cell?`
Dear student Are you sure you want to ask about unit cell and not atom lying in an FCC unit cell because I think you have mistypes the question. .
Bhavya 22 days ago
according to ur question answer may be 10.but i think ur unaware about the conceptual clarity. i think u meant particles shared
anand 6 days ago
500 ml of gaseous hydrocarbon when burnt in excess of of O2 gave 2.5 l of CO2 and 3.0 l of H20(vap) the hydrocarbon is
Write the eqn. first and balance it. CxHy + (2x + y/2)O2 =======> xCO2 + (y/2)H2O moles = 0.5/22.4 moles = 2.5/22.4 moles = 3/22.4 Now, from limiting reagent concept, 0.0223/1 = 0.111/x or...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
The n factor for potassium ferro cyanide in acidic medium
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
n factor is the no of electron transfer for single atom or the oxidation state of central atom . in the complex K4{FE(CN)6} 4(1) +X +6(-1) =0 X-2 =0 SO, X= +2 SO, HERE its n factor is +2 in ...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
In which of the following process the energy is being absorbed ? (A) Na (g) = Na - (g) (B) Na + = Na + (aq) (C) A + (g) + B - (g) = AB (s) (D) N (g) = N + (g)
for changing N to N+ energy is required to remove an electron from valence shell . askiitians kamlesh kumar
Kamlesh Kumar 2 months ago
How to draw resonating structures of an irorganic molecule.
@ mahak let me to frst define resonance for you . its the property of compound having the charecteristics of two or more structural forms and they differ only in the distribution of...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
some rules need to be followed while drawing the resonating structures. if there is a multiple pi bond between the alternate atoms. lone pair – lone pair adjacent. charge – double/triple...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The p orbital of the cahrged carbon in the isopropyl cation contains how many electrons?
Dear student Here p orbital refers to pure p orbital of C which contains 0 electron.
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn