Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

A Sample of an ideal gas is expanded 1 m^3    

to 3 m^3 in a reversible process for which P=KV^2,with K=6 bar/m^ done by the gas is

6 years ago

Answers : (3)

Dear Rajat,

first converting all the parameters in SI units, i.e. unit of constant, K = 6 bar/m^6

1 bar = 10^5 N/m^2, => K = 6X10^5 N/m^8

so we can find out work from the equation,

5556-2218_8202_work done.bmp

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question
Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly. We
are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best Rajat !!!

Askiitians Experts

Rohith Gandhi P

6 years ago

thanks rohith bhaiya.but p is not equal yo K/V^ had solved it that way.but anyways i get the answer .Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!11i wish u help me in near future too.

6 years ago

if u still want some answer then integrate KV^2dV limits fron 1 to 3

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

what are the total formulaes of atomic structure in bohr atumicc model
@ harshith your query are not clear , i guess u want to know about the formula related to the bohrs model of atom , if i am correct then below are the explanation and i am enlisting all the ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
mvr=nh/2pi Kq 1 q 2 /r 2 =mv 2 /r Energy of electron=-13.6*Z 2 /n 2 eV Radius=0.529*n 2 /z A Velocity of electron=2.18*10 6 Z/n Rvolutions per sec =v/2r(pi) Time for one revolution=2r(pi)/v ...
Mudit 2 months ago
A, B, C are 3 elements forming a part of compound in oxidation states of +2,+5,-2 respectively. What could be the compound?
It could be any 2 nd group that is alkaline earth element with oxygen and Phosphorous. For example, Calcium Phosphate. Ca3(PO4)2 In this, Ca has +2 valency Phosphorous has +5 and Oxygen has ...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
arrange the following in decreasing order of their bond length H 2 O, NH 3 ,H 2 S
both answers have confused me further as both are opposite to each other,can u recheck each others theory and let me know.thanks
rajiv 15 days ago
The length of the bond is determined by the number of bonded electrons (the bond order). The higher the bond order, the stronger the pull between the two atoms and the shorter the bond...
Sagar Gupta 15 days ago
@ rajiv the decreasing order will be H20 > h2s > nh3 as the bond angle of h2s is smaller than that of h20 . and in case of h20 its 104 degree nearly and for ammonia is 101 degree nearly ....
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
CO2 has the same geometry as: 1. HgCl2 2.NO2 3. SnCl4 4. C2H2
@ amisha option no 4 will turns out to be the correct option . so, C2H2 will be the answer here . in co2 the structure is linear and in c2h2 also the structure are linear , in co2 the bond...
Umakant biswal one month ago
C2H2 Because both the compounds have linear geometry due to SP hybridization.In NO2 due to 1 electron it has neither bent nor linear geometry.
Himanshu one month ago
The p orbital of the charged carbon in the isopropyl cation contains how many electrons?
On writing the configuration of the charged carbon in that isopropyl cation U would get the configuration of Carbon and U would find that there are 4 electrons in the last p orbital of...
Vikas TU 27 days ago
which is better for organic chemistry is it solomons and fryhle or ranjeet shahi???
@ chandrasekhar solomons are better as it explains each and every concept more precisely , specially the mechanism , u can use that for mechanism . but ranjeet shahi explains the concept in ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
solomons is the best organic chemistry fo jee . you can lean out side knowledge through it.and also you can be the one who can think brroad on reading it
bharath 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn