coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

how to find paramagnetic element

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Aditya,

first take the element considering....

write the electronic configuration....

based on the charge present on it write the add or remove the electrons from the appropriate orbitals.....

if there are any unpaired electrons then the molecule is paramagnetic....

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

two elements have electronegativities 1.2 and 3 then hte bond formed between them is 1.Ionic 2.Polar Covalent 3.Coordinate 4.Mettalic I think the ans is Polar Covalent since for an ionic...
An can element X with to the electronic configuration 1S2 2s2 2p6 3s2 would be expected to form the chlorine with formula
2017 years ago
can i get good results in jee mains by doing all the NCERT bokk examples/
@ arathi no , ncert examples and exempler are sufficient for chemistry only tht too for physical chemistry u need to solve p bahadur . so, ncert is only besic and it can reach you upto the...
2017 years ago
In the chapter Solid State Class 12, how to classify any solid or elements on the basis of their bonds i.e. covalent bond, molecular bond etc ???
Depending upon the type of bonding present , Solids can be divided as : 1) Covalent Solids 2) Ionic solids 3) Molecular solids 4) Metallic solids
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Ok , thats the same thing i told , u just need to see the configuration of examples . i am giving that below potassium sulphate – ionic solid tin – mettalic solid benzene – molecular (non...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ shreyas On the besic of bond present there are no such classification as tetraphosphorous decosides , and aluminium phosphates . Besic of the bond there are 4 types of classification 1-...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How the conversion happen in number of carbon atom in wurtz reaction?
Dear student Following is the conversion in Wurtz reaction
Bhavya one month ago
please tell thatHow shielding effect varies across periodic table? pls answer quickly.............
@ shivesh what u need to understand is that shielding or screening effect means when the shell between the nucleaus and the valence electrons are increased , in that case nucleaus is not...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
examples for stereo centres which are not chiral centres
Dear student Stereocentre- If there is no plane of symmetry in the molecule of an organic compound, we say it is having a stereocentre. Chiral Centre/Chiral Carbon Atom - If in a moelcule...
Bhavya one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn