Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off
USE CODE: MOB20

Calculate the distance between 111 planes in a crystal of Ca. Options are: A. 1.61nm B. 0.61nm C. 0.321nm D. None of these.

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

I have a many books for physics H C Verma class12,ABC physics class12,ncert physics class12,and rudiments physics mcq and i am also taken a tution of physics then i am confused how i study...

@ manish What u need to understand is that , every book explains the same concept , every author have diffrent approach to explain the same concept . so, by that i can say first of all...

Umakant biswal 7 days ago

look brother dont get scared by seeing all thoose books.just leave all the rubbish biooks except hc verma ad ncert .never leave them.all your friends will be dong that and this books.just...

sunny 7 days ago
EXPLAIN THE MOLECULARITY OF REACTION................?

The number of reacting species (atoms, ions or molecules) taking part in an elementary reaction, which must collide simultaneously in order to form products is called molecularity of the...

SAI SARDAR 6 days ago
What are the primary and secondary batteries.............?

Primary cell (or) Battery: ‘The battery after its use over a period of time become dead and the cell reaction is completed and this can’t be reused again is called primary battery....

SAI SARDAR 21 days ago

@ karna A primary battery is a portable voltaic cell that is not rechargeable..A common dry cell is the zinc–carbon battery, sometimes called the dry Leclanché cell, with a nominal voltage...

Umakant biswal 20 days ago
The maximum sum of the number of neutron and proton in an isotope of hydrogen is

Tritium have 1 proton and 2 neutron in it nucleus.It is maximum and it is 3.Also called mass number.
  img
Adil Khan yesterday
Define Osmotic pressure?

Osmotic pressure is the minimum pressure which needs to be applied to a solution to prevent the inward flow of water across a semipermeable membrane. It is also defined as the measure of...

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago

It is also defined as the measure of the tendency of a solution to take in water by osmosis . The phenomenon of osmotic pressure arises from the propensity of a pure solvent to move through ...

venky 10 months ago

Osmotic pressure is the minimum pressure which needs to be applied to a solution to prevent the inward flow of water across a semipermeable membrane . It is also defined as the measure of...

YASWANTHKUMAR 10 months ago
Concepts map for general organic chemistry class11 and full nomenclatue organic compound with rule

For detail explaination about the chapter and Mind map (which is the flow chart of the chapter with all the imp concepts and formula) Check more about this package here...
  img
Nishant Vora 24 days ago

@ manish You can refer to the askiitian study material and revision notes for that , the mindmaps alongwith every name reaction and mechanism is listed their , also the nomenclature rule ....

Umakant biswal 24 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts