ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Calculate the distance between 111 planes in a crystal of Ca. Options are: A. 1.61nm B. 0.61nm C. 0.321nm D. None of these.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
For a redox reaction, FeS 2 + KMnO 4 → Fe 2 O 3 + S 8 + Mn +2 if 1 mole of S 8 is produced then calculate moles of KMnO 4 consumed : (1) 1 mole (2) 8/5 mole (3) 16/5 mole (4) 12/5 mole

Hi Students.. To work out this question, one needs to take into account the role of n factor for the reaction. For this reaction, the equivalents of S 8 so produced will be equal to the...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

To work out this question, one needs to take into account the role of n factor for the reaction. For this reaction, the equivalents of S8 so produced will be equal to the equivalents of...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
ppts on concentration cells

Hi, Do you want us to provide the ppts on concentration cells ? You can get various ppts on the same from the google search too. I would advise you to please read from the book too after...
  img
Shobhit Varshney 8 months ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 8 months ago

i want ppts on concentration cell and types of concencentrationcell with images

Krishna Moorthy 8 months ago
a metal wire carries a current of 1 ampere how many electrons pass a point in the wire in one second

Q = n e I = Q/T Given data, t = 1 sec e = 1.6 x 10 -10 C
  img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

ye to mujhe bhi pta hai mr iitian....make it more clear be

Himanshu Pant one month ago

ye to mujhe bhi pta hai mr iitian....make it more clear be

Himanshu Pant one month ago
Convert froctose to osazone.

Hello Student
  img
Gaurav 3 months ago

fructose+3equivNHNH 2 C 6 H 5 =osazone

manasa gorthy 3 months ago
what is oxidation state of S in S2O3. as there is electronegativity difference in both s shouldn’t it +6 and -2

Reason being the overall charge of the compound is -2 the oxidation state for Oxygen is -2 (Oxygen is just about always that way) so -2 x 3 = -6 but as i said before the overall charge of...
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

but sir this is the avg oxidation state of s ….... can you please tell me oxidation state of each sulphur acc to structure

pragya kaushik 4 months ago
expalin optical nisomerism and its types with neat and clean figure?

An enantiomer (optical isomer) is one of two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other that are non-superposable (not identical), much as one's left and right hands are the same...
  img
Raheema Javed 7 months ago

Stereomers are the compound having the same formula but they differ in configuration,the arrangement of atom in space.The two type of stereoisomer are:- (1)geometrical (2)optical OPTICAL...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago
View all Questions »