Calculate the distance between 111 planes in a crystal of Ca. Options are: A. 1.61nm B. 0.61nm C. 0.321nm D. None of these.

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

Cr(OH)3(s) +IO3(-)(aq) -->CrO4(-2)(aq) + I(-)(aq) remember in basic medium firstbalancing of oxidation number then balancing of O atom.Balancing of O atom is made by using H2O and OH-...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
see attachment and explain it

hi student it is requested not to provide such type of question which is not visible.Please focus the camera nicely so that it is properly readable and then submit it again.The proper...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 17 hours ago

sorry sir for inconvenience caused to uou reading question i will post new question with better image quality

Shivam 7 hours ago
WITH WHAT VELOCITY SHOULD AN ALPHA PARTICLE BE PROJECTED TOWARDS THE NUCLEUS OF COPPER ATOM SO THAT DISTANCE OF CLOSEST APPROACH IS 10^-13 m ?

Consider an α-particle - the nucleus of a He4 atom - travelling with velocity v and kinetic energy KE along the line connecting its centre with that of a stationary copper atom. As the...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
Main article: IUPAC nomenclature of organic chemistry Various names and depictions for one organic compound.

Hello student. I am not able to interpret your questions. If you are asking about that why there are different names for same compound in chemistry the answer is, there are two systems of...
  img
Pankaj one month ago
Coordination no. Shown by cyclobutadiene???? Pls answr......

The salt [K([18]crown-6){Cp*Fe(η4-C4py4)}] (K1, py = 2-pyridyl, Cp* = C5Me5) is accessible by the reaction of an iron(0) naphthalene precursor and bis(2-pyridyl)acetylene. Cyclic...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 days ago
View all Questions »