ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

Calculate the distance between 111 planes in a crystal of Ca. Options are: A. 1.61nm B. 0.61nm C. 0.321nm D. None of these.

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
find n factor of h2so4 in(yes it is unbalanced equation is it necessary to make it balance?) pbo2+pb+h2so4=pbso4+h2o

yes true............. If alternatively we can see that for 2 moles of h2so4, one mole of pb is changing from 0 to +2 so for 1 h2so4, +1 is the change and so is the n-factor. Thanks for your...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

First of all you need to understand about the balencing equation. Without balencing it you should not proceed further. FOR CALCULATING n-FACTOR, WE SHOULD HAVE CHANGE IN OXIDATION STATE PER...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

The ionic reactions of the given reaction are PbO 2 + SO 4 -2 + 4H + + 2e - = PbSO 4 + 2H 2 O Pb + SO 4 2- = PbSO 4 + 2e therefore the net reaction becomes Pb + PbO 2 + 2 h 2 SO 4 = 2PbSO 4...

Himaja 4 months ago
The limiting reactant when reacting 88g of Sodium with 88g of Chlorine to get Sodium Chloride is the?

Before determining the limiting reactant, one must take into account the mole ratio. Therefore, always start with a balanced chemical equation. 2Na(s) + Cl2(g) --> 2NaCl(s) 88g ........88g...

vikas yadav 20 hours ago

Or you can pick one reactant as the "limiting reactant" and see how much of the other reactant you will need. Suppose we assume Na is the limiting reactant. How much Cl2 will be needed? 88g...

vikas yadav 20 hours ago

plz approve!

vikas yadav 20 hours ago
please see attachment first then read this remaining question if the second step is rate determining step then the order od rxⁿ wrt NO is

dear friend here the second step is the rate determining step or the slowest step. Here the slowest step is the second step.So the rate will depend on the concentration of 1 power of NO...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago

Since here the cesond step is rate determing therefore thge proceed of the reaction will depend on the second step which is the slowest step. The order of the reaction will be-k[NOBr2][NO]...
  img

yes you are correct but i missed one step i told that rate =k[NOBr2][NO] But rate of formation of NOBr2=k1[NO][Br2] therefore,rate=kk1[NO]^2[Br2] Thus the rate with respect to NO will be 2...
  img
Wat is diiferentiating electrons????

The electron by which the electron configuration of the given element differs from that of its preceding element is called differentiating electron is the last entering electron of its atom...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Accourding to me differentiating electron is usually the one that is easily removed when forming ions.

Ashwin 7 months ago
Q . WHICH IS THE DECREASING ORDER OF STABILITY OF THE IONS? (2)>(3)>(1) (1)>(2)>(3) (1)>(3)>(2) (3)>(1)>(2)

i am also getting the answer as (A) but the correct option is (C) in this case

bharat makkar 4 months ago

i think answer is c only because the carbocation there is stabilised by the lone pair of oxygen by backbonding and in second case there is deactivation by oxygen resulting highly unstablised...

daksh 4 months ago

oops sorry! dint see ur attachment...............ya even i think the answer is (a) in second one there is a chance of tautomerism and the third one is stabilized by the +Ieffect of alkyl...

Rakesh 4 months ago
how do we identify the hybridisation state after watching a carbon compound

Well...I and most of the students decide it by observing the no. of pi-bonds that carbon atom has. If no pi-bond, then sp 3 ; if one, then sp 2 ; and if two, then sp. Eg. CH 2 =C=CH-CH 3...

Yash Jain one month ago

Jacob james one month ago
View all Questions »