Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 2,600 off

Why isnt anyone giving  an answer to my solid state question,Iv posted it i think a week ago bt havnt received any reply.And im dying to know how to solve dat question,So someone pls give a reply. 

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi Simmi,

Check out the answer for your solid state question... i have given my level best in giving the answer.....the question is not clear that whether the 1 g of Ge is after the passing of B or before... and also is the original compound is having vacancies before or after after passing the B.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

wavelength of 1st line in balmer series is 656 nm. calculate the wavelenght of second line and the limiting line in balmer series.
Wavelenth of second line of balmer series means , transition is happening from 4 th shell to 2 nd shell. So you can find the wavelength by using formula and put n2 = 4 and n1 = 2. For the...
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
wavelength of second line in balmer series is obtain by transition from 4 th shell to 2 nd shell and applying the formula of rybergs constant and for limiting wavelength we take the value...
monu kumar 3 months ago
A, B, C are 3 elements forming a part of compound in oxidation states of +2,+5,-2 respectively. What could be the compound?
It could be any 2 nd group that is alkaline earth element with oxygen and Phosphorous. For example, Calcium Phosphate. Ca3(PO4)2 In this, Ca has +2 valency Phosphorous has +5 and Oxygen has ...
Vikas TU 23 days ago
What is a standard hydrogen electrode...............?
The standard hydrogen electrode consists of a platinum electrode coated with platinum black. The electrode is dipped in a solution of acid (usually 1M HCl) and pure H 2 gas is bubbled...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ ram A Standard Hydrogen Electrode (SHE) is an electrode that scientists use for reference on all half-cell potential reactions. The value of the standard electrode potential is zero,...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ DEEPAK THERE ARE many methods which are used in organic chemistry for the purification of the compound , kindly let me know which one u want to know in detail . there are methods like...
Umakant biswal one month ago
When the speed of an electron increases, its specific charge
As per the theory of relativity, as the velocity of electron increases its mass also increases. As specific charge is inversely proportional to mass, as mass increases specific charge...
Amogh Dasture 2 months ago
@ mandeep we know that specific charges are e/m e/m is inversely proportional to the velocity of the electron ,, therefore as speed of the electron increases , the specific charges...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
When the spped of an electron increases, its charge /mass ratio or specific charge decreases.................................................
Mudit 2 months ago
what is hybridisation of free radical cl03 ? .. and how can i find the hybridisation of free radicals like ch3, cf3, no2...
@ anubhav the hybridisation in chlorate is sp3 . clo ^ 3- have 3 bond pairs and 1 loan pair ifu can calculate acc to the VSEPR theory . it is of the type AB3E . it has trigonal pyramidal...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sir, what is the hybridisation of cl03 free radical and not clo3-.... ch3 has sp2 hybridisation bt cf3 has sp3 hybridisation.. jst like this i want to knw if there’s any kind of exception...
anubhav one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

Get extra R 2,600 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn