Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

XM 20ml hcl neutralises compleately a mixture of 10ml 0.1M NaHCO3 and 5ml 0.2M Na2CO3 with methyl orang end point . find the value of x? i dont know the answer please send the answer to me

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Devashish,

Meq. Of HCL = Meq of NaHCo3 + Meq. Of Na2Co3

20 x            =   10×.10 + 5 ×.20

X = .10 M

regards ,

Abhishek jain

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

What is meant by Ductillity, Malleability, Sonorous ?
@ mohammed ductility refers to the capacity of metal to stretch away . that means when u are stretching a rubber band , then u can say its a ductile property of metals . malleability helps...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Ductility is when a solid material stretches under tensile stress. Malleability is a physical property of matter, usually metals. It usually applies to the family groups 1 to 12 on the...
Mohammed Sohail 2 months ago
25 ml of solution of Ba(OH) 2 on titration with 1M – solution of hydrochloric acid gave a titre value of 3.5 ml the molarity of Ba(OH) 2 solution was
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
@ debashis i think u can surely recall the formula that is M1V1/N1=M2V2/N2 so, by applying the value from the question we will get N1=1,V1=25, M2=1,V2=3.5,N2=2 the answer turns out to be...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@umakant. Your answer is right.But N being the weight/eq weight,Is it not N1=2 & N2=1 ? The mole ratio of acid to base is 2:1.
Anjitha 3 months ago
i need sone tips to prepare for higher exams. like, we should prioritise theories or numericals? for example, i m currently preparing mole concept
Hii I can help you with some books if you need that. Study from these books and topics will easy to you. Reference Books for Engineering Entrance Exam Chemistry NCERT Chemistry text books of...
Sourabh Singh 2 months ago
@ NAVYA kindly mention you are preparing for engg or medical entraance exams , so, that i can help u suitably . if u are focusing more on medical entrances then u need to solve problem in...
What is solubility product ?? On what factors it depends .
@ simran Solubility product ( Ksp ) is a equilibrium constant in a chemical reaction in which a ionic solid dissociates into yield its ion in the solution . general formula for the...
Does Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic chemistry book contains extra stuff which is not necessary for JEE?
Yes, actually, this book is for analytical organic chemistry, which is also used for industrial chemical engg branch. I would like to suggest you to go for either Solomen or Morrison and...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ siddhi Yes , they are actually higher than the level of JEE advanced exam . for jee u can refer to the 1- ncert 2- o.p tandon / morrision boyd . (any one ) 3- reaction mechanism in...
What are tranquilizers? Give example...................?
Narcotic analgesics are addictive drugs. They are derivatives of opium. These are used for the relief of severe pains such as post operative pain, cardiac pain, cancer pain E.g.: Morphine,...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
TRANQUILIZERS are a class of chemical compunds used for the treatment of stress and mild or severe mental diseases. These form an essential component of sleeping pills...
somprasad 3 months ago
A tranquilizer is a drug that acts on the central nervous system and is used to calm, decrease anxiety, or help a person to sleep. Often called depressants because they suppress the central ...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn