Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off

calculate the emf of following concentration cell.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear sid,

Ag+(aq) + 2e- -> Ag(s) E0 +0.80V
Ni(s) -> NI2+(aq) + 2e- E0 -0.28V

2Ag + Ni -> Ag + Ni2+ E0 0.52V

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

how to balance following redox reaction in basic medium. C 4 H 4 O 6 2- +ClO 3 - =CO 3 2- +Cl - Please, balance with complete steps.
Balance C 4 H 4 O 6 2- + ClO 3 1- = 4CO 3 2- + Cl 1- C 4 = +6 Cl = +5 4C = +16 Cl = -1 Hence from the above calculation of oxidation no. C shows oxidation by 10 and Cl undergoes reduction...
Prachi 14 days ago
3C 4 H 4 O 6 2- + 5ClO 3 1- + 18OH - = 12CO 3 2- + 5Cl - [ H = 30, O = 51] [ H = 0, O = 36] Due to deficiency of hydrogen and oxygen on right side we add 15H 2 O on the right side Final...
Prachi 14 days ago
In the chapter Solid State Class 12, how to classify any solid or elements on the basis of their bonds i.e. covalent bond, molecular bond etc ???
Depending upon the type of bonding present , Solids can be divided as : 1) Covalent Solids 2) Ionic solids 3) Molecular solids 4) Metallic solids
Suraj Prasad 3 months ago
Ok , thats the same thing i told , u just need to see the configuration of examples . i am giving that below potassium sulphate – ionic solid tin – mettalic solid benzene – molecular (non...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
@ shreyas On the besic of bond present there are no such classification as tetraphosphorous decosides , and aluminium phosphates . Besic of the bond there are 4 types of classification 1-...
25 ml of solution of Ba(OH) 2 on titration with 1M – solution of hydrochloric acid gave a titre value of 3.5 ml the molarity of Ba(OH) 2 solution was
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
@ debashis i think u can surely recall the formula that is M1V1/N1=M2V2/N2 so, by applying the value from the question we will get N1=1,V1=25, M2=1,V2=3.5,N2=2 the answer turns out to be...
@umakant. Your answer is right.But N being the weight/eq weight,Is it not N1=2 & N2=1 ? The mole ratio of acid to base is 2:1.
Anjitha 3 months ago
How to find the magnetic moment of a coordination compound
@ anjana u can find out the magnetic moment of a coordination compound by the foillwoing formula u = root over of n (n+2 ) BM where u stands for magnetic moment n is the no of unpair...
Umakant biswal 11 days ago
can i know which book can i refer for jee mains with basics i m very back at basics
@ ram , i think u are asking for the organic chemistry . if so, then start with ncert , with reading of ncert , your besic will get strong as it explains each and every mechanism step by...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What are the unique properties is carbon that makes it different from other elements ​
Carbon has several allotropes, or different forms in which it can exist. These allotropes include graphite and diamond, which have very different properties . Despite carbon's ability to...
Umakant biswal one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn