6 years ago

YES it was Goldstein, who discovered Anode rays

6 years ago

Goldstein discovered anode rays.

it was discovered from cathode ray experiment

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

How errors are identified in analytical chemistry?how chromatography is performed?
Dear student I did’t enderstand by the term errrs over here.Can you be a little more specific.Moreover you can follow the following link for studying analytical chemistry...
Bhavya one month ago
@ trapti chromatography is a physical method of separation that distribute the components between two phases one is stationary and the other is mobile phase or non stationary phase . it is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
calculate the amount of workdone when one mole of an ideal gas present in a bulb of 5litres capacity at one one atmosphere pressure is allowed to enter into an evacuated bulb of 50 litres...
the amount of workdone when one mole of an ideal gas present in a bulb of 5litres capacity at one one atmosphere pressure is: W = -P(change in volume) = -1 * (50 – 5) = -1 * 45 = -45 Joules.
Vikas TU 27 days ago
what is the volume of a solution containing 2g mole of sugar that will give rise to an osmtic pressure 1atm. at STP?
hey ….this is simple question everything is known.... the formula for finding osmotic pressure is =no:moles x ideal gas constant(0.0821) x 273 k (given) / volume (unknown)... so by...
Gautham Lankapalli 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
no of geometrical and optical isomers of the compound [co(NH3)2Cl2(en)]+
This is M(AA)a 2 b 2 type compund.I have 3 G.I out of which two are trans which can’t show optical isomerism (O.I) While cis form show O.I hence occur in d & l pair Thus,3G.I & 2 O.I but...
Pranav Dabhade 4 days ago
how to determine the presence of cross conjugation in a compound?
@ pranav frst of all u need to draw the structure of the compound , and then try to figure out the bonds , and their classification , after doing that u can easily figure out which bonds...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Does Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic chemistry book contains extra stuff which is not necessary for JEE?
Yes, actually, this book is for analytical organic chemistry, which is also used for industrial chemical engg branch. I would like to suggest you to go for either Solomen or Morrison and...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ siddhi Yes , they are actually higher than the level of JEE advanced exam . for jee u can refer to the 1- ncert 2- o.p tandon / morrision boyd . (any one ) 3- reaction mechanism in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn