Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 520 off

Sir i am findinding difficulty in understanding atomic structure. i dont know why this is happening with me only. i pay full attention in class then too i dont get what sir says and i feel very shy to ask sir how did he did that as other students dont find any difficulty in that.................SIR PLEASE HELP ME

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

don't live relatively live absolutely ask questions only when you have doubt about topic unless the faculty never give you ans and also ignore your question

pratice is required for good attention in class

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Give a daily life example for adiabatic system and isolated system.
@ maradana adiabatic system is a system in which no heat will be sent in or out , so, as an real life example u can take the example of thermoflask , of hotpot , in which the stored...
Umakant biswal one month ago
help me with it.please.............................................
Dear esha, Your question in the attachment is not clearly visible. Please repost it or write the question yourself.
Vikas TU one month ago
what is the volume of a solution containing 2g mole of sugar that will give rise to an osmtic pressure 1atm. at STP?
hey ….this is simple question everything is known.... the formula for finding osmotic pressure is =no:moles x ideal gas constant(0.0821) x 273 k (given) / volume (unknown)... so by...
Gautham Lankapalli 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How to identify colours in coordination compounds?..................
@ giya the colour of the compound can be identified by finding out the ions present in the compound , the metal ion absorbs certain wavelength of light and reflects the opposite colour ....
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Why cold condition is maintained while preparing benzenediazonium chloride from aniline?
In cold solution the nitrogen gas gets off and furst pre-oproduct formed is some oily type product called oily droplets of iodobenzene.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Benzene diazonium chloride decomposes very fast so to minimize its decomposition reaction is taken out at low temperature
Amay chugh 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 520 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn