Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 650 off

concn. of H2SO4 98% by mass, density of soln is 1.80 g/ml calculate vol. of acid required to make 1 lit. of 0.1M H2SO4 soln.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

First find molarity of H2SO4 using formula 10xd/M0 where x = mass%, d = density, M0 = molecular mass.

So, Molarity(M) = 10*98*1.8/98=  18.

Now apply molarity equation,M1V1  =  M2V2

18*V = 0.1*1

v = 0.1/18 = 0.005lt

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Physical Chemistry

Current of 10 ampere is passed through solution of CuSO4 for 32 min 10 sec.If 896 ml of Oxygen is liberated at STP then what will be efficiency of the cell.
Dear Candidate, I already answered this qstn. plz check this below: from faraday’s law, moles x valence factor = i*t/F moles = i*t/F*n = 10*1930/2*96485 = 0.100 approx. Moles given at STP = ...
Vikas TU 29 days ago
The diameter of a bubble at the surface of lake is 4mm and at the bottom of the lake is 1mm . if atmospheric pressure is 1 ATM and the temperature of the lake water is equal to that of...
Use simple ideal eqn. that is from charles law, P1V1/T1 = P2V2/T2...............(1) At the surface, P1 = 1 atm. V1 = 4pi*(4)^2 and At the bottom P2 = 1 atm + pgh = > 1 + (1000*9.8*h)/10^5...
Vikas TU 29 days ago
Where is POAC given in OP tandons book . What I difference between POAC and unitary method?​
@ sumit POAC is mentioned in the mole concept chapter of o.p tandon book , make sure u have purchased the latest edition book , not the old one. POAC is the principle of atomic conversion , ...
2017 years ago
base CH 3 -CHO+HCHO​----------------> answer this rextion
Dear student In the presence of base, it will undergo aldol condensation as one of the reactant is having -H.If HCHO is given in excess then the reaction will proceed in the given way...
Bhavya 2 months ago
Using Ortho para directing groups explain resonance in benzene
Learn this codee: HB MNC that stands for Hydrogen Bonding methyl Nitration Methyl (-CH3) And circle the whole code. that circle would stand for ortho taht is O for Ortho. . Now what does it ...
Vikas TU one month ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 650 off

More Questions On Physical Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn