how can i study organic chemistry last 1 month??????

how can i study organic chemistry last 1 month??????

Grade:12

4 Answers

Karthik Bharadwaj
24 Points
7 years ago
Primarily study the basic chapters like Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, Alcohols,Phenols and Ethers and Aldehydes Ketones and carboxylic acid chapter. You may be aware that most of the chemical reaction, its preparation properties and uses repeated in remaining lessons. If you are perfect in mentioned lessons in 20 days then you deffinatly can easily study the other chapters. In last chapters I.e.., polymers and chemistry in everyday life you can read only important question which appears for exams. In organic chemistry it is important to learn all basic preparation method like cumene process, Gabrial synthesis, Williamson ether synthesis, Cannizaro`s reaction etc.. Concentrate on these areas so that other area like uses properties can be revised easily within a weak and learn according to weightage of the lessons given by CBSE/or any State board.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
dear neha 
yes , u can , but kindly tell me for which exam u want to cover it ?? for jee , or for neet or for 12th board exam . 
then ni will tell you what to do in 1 month to get the maximum in organic chemistry 
waiting for your response . 
regards 
Aparna jha
12 Points
7 years ago
first revise all important reactions like remier tiemann reaction,kolbes schimdt reaction than make time to revise ncert and important preparations like preperation of remier.revise all formulas like how to calculate dou.
Aparna jha
12 Points
7 years ago
1st revise all impo reactions like remoer tiemann ,kolbes schomdt reaction than make ti,e to revise ncert and impo prep like remier .

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free