Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

can you please tell me about weoghtage of organic chemistry............

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Chandra

based upon the last 4 year papers.

'Organic Chemistry' has the highest weightage with mean marks of 36%. Topics like 'Isomerism' and 'Name Reactions', and 'Stability of reaction intermediates' should be thoroughly covered.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here
and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

How I remember organic reactions in organic chemistry and also how I understand mechanism of any type of reactions in organic chemistry?????????
Donot stress on learning them try to understand their concepts and mechanisms of those reactions. Understand nucleophillic and electrophillic attacks deeply and leaving group leaving...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
@ manish i am giving some tips on how to remember such things 1- frst of all make a list of organic name reaction that are there in you book , u can take the help of sudy material as well...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
What is the difference between and Benzene structures?
Dear student The first structure given by you is canonical structure whereas the second one is resonance hybrid structure.
Bhavya 2 months ago
Both the structures are same . Resonance in actual takes place in benzene like this as canonical form. And therfore the pi bonds chnges with past pace that the structure appears as circle...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
-R effect of -COOR is greater than -COOH. What is the best reason behind it.
Simple answer: in Ester that is -COOR there is R group that is the combination carbon and hydrogen atoms. And -R group always shows +R effect thus decreases -R effect.
Vikas TU 25 days ago
how to balance following redox reaction in basic medium. C 4 H 4 O 6 2- +ClO 3 - =CO 3 2- +Cl - Please, balance with complete steps.
Balance C 4 H 4 O 6 2- + ClO 3 1- = 4CO 3 2- + Cl 1- C 4 = +6 Cl = +5 4C = +16 Cl = -1 Hence from the above calculation of oxidation no. C shows oxidation by 10 and Cl undergoes reduction...
Prachi 9 days ago
3C 4 H 4 O 6 2- + 5ClO 3 1- + 18OH - = 12CO 3 2- + 5Cl - [ H = 30, O = 51] [ H = 0, O = 36] Due to deficiency of hydrogen and oxygen on right side we add 15H 2 O on the right side Final...
Prachi 9 days ago
Why isn`t size of indium lesser than that of gallium becoz of shielding effect ?
The simple reason is: Due to d- block elements contraction. and radii of 4d series and 5d series is almost equal due to lanthanide contraction.
Vikas TU 5 days ago
how to memorize the qualitative analysis reactions. Need specifically in ENGLISH!
@ ashwin i am sorry , there is no shortcut for remembering the reactions in chemistry . so, what u have to do is make a chart and just remember the oxidising and reducing agent , then u can ...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn