Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 400 off

in our college they have completed organic chemistry in just 15 days.we were unable to understand most of the sensitive topics of the chapter.can u please suggest some websites for organic chemistry.please.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Manisha

if you complete organic chemistry in 15days ,then it is very much possible that you will not understand it.

You have't told  , r u prepearing for IIT JEE or just for XII th exam.

You don’t need to worry about that now as can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

You can also join doubt clearing classe provided by AskIITians.

Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Be regular in class and stay with concepts

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Does Paula Bruice Yurkanis Organic chemistry book contains extra stuff which is not necessary for JEE?
Yes, actually, this book is for analytical organic chemistry, which is also used for industrial chemical engg branch. I would like to suggest you to go for either Solomen or Morrison and...
Saurabh Kumar 3 months ago
@ siddhi Yes , they are actually higher than the level of JEE advanced exam . for jee u can refer to the 1- ncert 2- o.p tandon / morrision boyd . (any one ) 3- reaction mechanism in...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
chapter: chemical equilibrium Chemical equilibrium is achieved when the rates of 2 reactions become equal.Does this mean there are 2 reactions going on? like.for example,in solid-liquid...
yes, when the equilibriumm is achieved, both the foward and backward reactions are going on, here both the concentrations of reactants and products are equal eg: PCl 5 2 + Cl 3 PCl when...
seetaram dantu 23 days ago
@ nishtha yes , you are correct , both have to be run on the same place simoultaneously , only then equilibrium can acheive . and one more thing – one process may be slower and other one...
Umakant biswal 23 days ago
the example was PCl 5 indicates equilibrium)( 2 + Cl 3 PCl sorry for keyboard error thank you
seetaram dantu 23 days ago
How many asymmetric carbons are present in a)1,2-dimethylcyclohexane b)3-methylcyclopentane c)3-methylcyclohexane
@ gosula an assymetrric atom is a carbon atom that is attached to four diffrent types of atoms ,or group of atoms . so, as far as 1,2 – dimethyl cyclohexane is considered , then there is 0...
Umakant biswal one month ago
1) How many grams are there in 2.35x10^26 molecules of aluminum acetate?2) What volume would the aluminum acetate in Problem 1 occupy at STP?
Hey why is the moles in part 2 390? Pls explain it to me. It would be awesome if you tell it to me. And thanks for the answer
2017 years ago
first and second ionization energies of magnesium are 5.7 and 15.035eV the amount of energy in kJ needed to convert all the atoms of magnesium into mg+2 ions present in magnesium vapours is
Mg -------> Mg+ + e- I.E1= 5.7 eV. Mg+ --------> Mg2+ + e- I.E.2 = 15.035 eV. For Mg to Mg2+ the eqns. would be Mg -----------> Mg2+ + 2e- adding the I.E1 AND IE2 eqns. We get, the final...
Vikas TU one month ago
Can anybody tell me disproportionation reaction of OCl :-) ^- in neutral, alkaline or acidic medium.
@ gagandeep in the case of acidic medium cl- get oxidised to cl2 , so, i think u can write the reaction also. just try to apply LEO says GER formula and balance the electron u will get it . ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,000 off

Get extra R 400 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn