Get extra R 500 off

kindly give me this 

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

what ?
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Why para dihydroxy benzene does not have zero dipole moment while para xylene has. Both r electron donating towards benzene ring.
@ dattatray the dipole moment of para dimethoxybenzene is not 0 beacuse it exist in two forms , cis and trans forms . out of which trans have 0 dipole moment beacuse it is a symmetrical...
Umakant biswal one month ago
dear umakant Sir thanks for inputs. However not much clear and my question still remains same - as per book paradimethyl benzene (p-xylene) has zero dipole moment while, paradihydroxy...
Dattatray Biradar one month ago
I m started late but still coverd 4 chapter in chemeestry but 5 and 6 (states of mater and thermodinimics) my sa1 is exactly after 11days both of them have 30. Marks withage out of 70 what...
@ mayank i think 11 days are sufficient to complete that two chapters . states of matter will take max 4-5 days and rest 6 days are easy to do with thermodynamics as far as school exam...
among which of the following compounds has maximum no of sp-hybridized C atomsa) (CN)2b) CH=C=CH-CNc) HCtriplebondC―CH2CH2=C=C=CH2d) HCtriple bond C―CN
HCtriplebondC―CH2CH=C=C=CH2 has highest number of sp hybridized Carbon atoms. one triple bonded and two double bonded woth no hydrogens.
Vikas TU 4 days ago
But the answer is given HC triple bond C―CN...................……… ……………………………………… …………………………….................................
Vaibhavi 4 days ago
Please provide all the formulaes used in Equilibrium chapter . I have gone through the study material thoroughly but not able to get what I needed. So please mention all the formulas used in...
@ sahil for formula u have to visit our revision notes section , not the study material section , and i am sure all of the formula will must be enlisted their . and just go through the...
2017 years ago
why photoelectric effect is conducted in vaccum chamber ?
photoelectric effect requires measurement of energy of electron, whenever u have to do this with electron then u have to create vaccum , electrons under atmospheric condition , undergo...
I want brief knowledge about subshells arriving after f-subshells.
In electronic Configuration for large atomic numbers elements, the first f orbital which gets filled is 4f. After that 5d → 6p → 7s get filled. This U can learn from the memory map which...
Vikas TU 14 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn