ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   The melting points and solubility in water of amino acids are generally higher than those of the corresponding halo acids Explain?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Because of h bonding

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Almost all the earths energy supply comes from what? Update: earths interior the sun carbon dioxide the oceans

the sun some comes from geothermal and some from nuclear (fossil fuel energy still comes from the sun)

vikas yadav 3 months ago

The sun

UPINDERJEET SINGH 3 months ago

conssider too Nuclear energy from radioactive elements in the earth's mantle/core

vikas yadav 3 months ago
Hi experts could you notify me on the BITSAT 2015 announcement and also suggest me which book to refer for organic chemistry – OP Tandon or RS Agarwal.

Important Notifications for BITSAT! BITSAT date of Examination - 14th May to 1st June 2014 BITSAT 2014 Notification released. Online application has begun. To apply online for BITSAT go to...
  img
Harishwar 8 months ago

Thanks for the reply. Again confused. Are you replying about 2014 announcement?

Vishuwaesh 8 months ago
ch3cn on hydrolysis gives

When nitriles are hydrolysed they will react with water in two stages - first to produce an amide, and then the ammonium salt of a carboxylic acid. in this question, we get CH 3 CONH 2 and...
  img
Sakshi 27 days ago

CN group on hydrolysis gives acid always so ch3cn on hydrolysis gives CH 3 COOH that is ethanoic acid APPROVE IF USEFUL

ng29 27 days ago

CH3CONH2 and finally we will get CH3COONH4 we will get these on further more hydlorysis

grenade 27 days ago
For a redox reaction, FeS 2 + KMnO 4 → Fe 2 O 3 + S 8 + Mn +2 if 1 mole of S 8 is produced then calculate moles of KMnO 4 consumed : (1) 1 mole (2) 8/5 mole (3) 16/5 mole (4) 12/5 mole

Hi Students.. To work out this question, one needs to take into account the role of n factor for the reaction. For this reaction, the equivalents of S 8 so produced will be equal to the...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

To work out this question, one needs to take into account the role of n factor for the reaction. For this reaction, the equivalents of S8 so produced will be equal to the equivalents of...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
hello !!! i need to know the products formed from hydrosilylation reactions along with their applications. thank you

Hi student.. Hydrosilylation reactions (or catalytic hydrosilation) are a widely used method to prepare organosilicon products. The reaction consists of the addition of Si-H bonds on...
  img
Sakshi one month ago

Hi student.. Hydrosilylation reactions (or catalytic hydrosilation) are a widely used method to prepare organosilicon products. The reaction consists of the addition of Si-H bonds on...
  img
Sakshi one month ago
whay do we write ΔH vap not Δ vap H

i think taht you posted the question viceversa

Gman Namg 12 days ago

ok let me post the new question

saransh aggarwal 12 days ago

but what did you meant by that

saransh aggarwal 12 days ago
View all Questions »