ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   The melting points and solubility in water of amino acids are generally higher than those of the corresponding halo acids Explain?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Because of h bonding

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 3 months ago
why carbon always form covalent bond?

The carbon atom needs to either gain or lose 4 electrons to complete its valence shell. But it is difficult for it to lose 4 electrons as it would require about 6200 joules of energy and for...

Siddharth Majumdar 3 months ago

A carbon atom is tetravalent .it has 4valence electrons .it cannot gain electrons as it could lead to low stability as the nuclear charge cannot outweigh the net charge.because of similar...

Jacob james 2 months ago
Please sort these bonds in decreasing order of strengths.. . 1.C triple bond O 2.C≡N 3.N≡N 4.C−C 5.C−H And please explain as to why they are correct. I feel that C−H is stronger than C−C...

sorry its a problem occuring in my connection so, that complete answers could be posted

Aman Bhambra 22 days ago

n2 is highly staable

ng29 22 days ago

sorry its 3

Aman Bhambra 22 days ago
what is le chatelier's principle??? Explain in brief..

Le Châtelier'sprinciple states that if a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium shifts to counteract the change to reestablish an...
  img
Raheema Javed 5 months ago

A statement of Le Chatelier's Principle If a dynamic equilibrium is disturbed by changing the conditions, the position of equilibrium moves to counteract the change. Using Le...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
ONE MOLE OF CH4 CONTAINS.

1 mole of methane (CH4) contains: - 1 mole of carbon - 2 mole of Hydrogen (H2) - 12 g of carbon (because 1 mole of C = rmm = 12g) - 4 g of hydrogen (because 2 moles of H2 = 2 x rmm = 4 g) -...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 10 days ago

- 1 mole of carbon - 2 mole of Hydrogen (H2) - 12 g of carbon (because 1 mole of C = rmm = 12g) - 4 g of hydrogen (because 2 moles of H2 = 2 x rmm = 4 g) - 16 g of methane (because 1 mole of...
  img
Nishant Vora 10 days ago
HELP!!!! Please guide me how to study Periodic Classification Elements. Is it really important for Chemical Bonding? And also Do i need to cram it all up( Periodic Classification)? If yes...

yes the book you are having is very good.let me tell you chaemical bonding ,periodic table, forms the most imp part of chemistry so you shouls have a very strong command over it. only way...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
View all Questions »