ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   The melting points and solubility in water of amino acids are generally higher than those of the corresponding halo acids Explain?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Because of h bonding

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How can these be tautomers when they do not contain an alpha-Hydrogen?

Tautomers are constitutional isomers of organic compounds that readily interconvert by a chemical reaction called tautomerization. This reaction commonly results in the formal migration of a...
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 months ago

does it mean that the compound will show only structural isomerism.. and not tautomerism..??

ANMOL SETH 4 months ago
i.u.p.a.c naming

Hello Student Plese refer to the following link for all the detailed information about IUPACnomenclature of organic compounds...
  img
Pankaj one month ago
what is more stable benzylic or allyic ?

An allylic cation is a carbocation with the positive charge on an allylic carbon; an allylic carbon is a carbon adjacent to an sp2 carbon of an alkene. CH2=CHC + HR ALLYLIC CARBON A benzylic...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

since benzylic cation can delocaize the electrons more efficiently than alylic

Abhishek 2 months ago
Plz explain me what are azide compounds???

Azideis theanionwith the formula N3−. It is theconjugate baseofhydrazoic acid(HN3). N3−is a linear anion that isisoelectronicwithCO2andN2O. Pervalence bond theory, azide can be...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 7 months ago
expalin optical nisomerism and its types with neat and clean figure?

An enantiomer (optical isomer) is one of two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other that are non-superposable (not identical), much as one's left and right hands are the same...
  img
Raheema Javed 4 months ago

Stereomers are the compound having the same formula but they differ in configuration,the arrangement of atom in space.The two type of stereoisomer are:- (1)geometrical (2)optical OPTICAL...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 6 months ago
Is tata mc graw book for jee advance chemistry good for the preparation or i must prefer some other book...

Hi, Its good, but for JEE Advanced you must opt for dedicated books for organic inorganic and physical chemistry.
  img
Yash Baheti one month ago

Hi Student, Please mention the part of the chemistry
  img
Harishwar one month ago
View all Questions »