The melting points and solubility in water of amino acids are generally higher than those of the corresponding halo acids Explain?

one year ago

Answers : (1)

Because of h bonding

one year ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
what should i refer ,ranjeet shahi or o p tandon for organic ?coz i need theory as well as ques simultaneously

OP Tandon Chemistry books are quite popular in those who prepare for competitive exams. Physical Chemistry by O P Tandon is a must-have for all those who are preparing for IIT JEE or other...
  img
Suraj Prasad 10 days ago
What is the mechanism of reaction of phenyl chloride with nan3 ?

Azide salts can decompose with release of large volumes of nitrogen gas as discussed under Applications. Protonation of azide salts gives toxic hydrazoic acid in the presence of strong...
  img
Suraj Prasad 4 days ago
Plz plz help me.i’m so confused……it’s urgent NCERT question ; On the basis of quantum numbers, justify that the sixth period of the periodic table should have 32 elements.?? Plzzzz help...

For ,n(principal quantum no.) = 6 The values of azimuthal quantum no. will be,l = 0,1,2,3,4,5 and not 6 as value of l = 0 to n-1 now sixth period starts with the filling of 6s orbital (n =...
  img
Aarti Gupta 22 days ago
why are s,p,d,f block written is small letter

dear friend its just a method of representing the various orbitals. actually it is the azimuthal quantum number for l=0 we have s orbital l=1 p orbital l=2 d orbital l=3 f orbital and so on...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
Question attached in image . (Q22)

Since the number of activated molecules increases with the increase in temperature the number of effective collisions also increases with the rise in temperature and this increases the rate...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 2 months ago
View all Questions »