FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   v

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please clearfy what you are looking for?

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Which is more stable: a carbocation attached to a methoxy group or a carbocation attached to benzene ring?

Hello Student Carbocation attached to a benzene ring is highly unstable. This is due to the fact that the benzene ring takes away the electron density from carbon atom which further makes...
  img
Gaurav 3 months ago

Acc. to me, benzene is a nucleophile & carbocation, as its name suggests, is a cation i.e. it is electrophile. Thus, when an electrophile is attached to benzene, it becomes stable as benzene...

Shivam Chopra 3 months ago
What are the products formed when 2-methoxy propane reacts with conc HI

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

The carbon-oxygen bond is ethers can be cleaved by heating with HI or HBr to form an alcohol and an alkyl halide at 373K.In case of unsymmetrical ethers which contains two different alyl...
  img
Aarti Gupta 5 months ago

In the presence of conc.HI I think (CH3)2CH-OH changes to (CH3)2CH-I. Also since a secondary carbon is present SN 1 mechanism may occur then the products are different(CH3OH and (CH3)2CH-I)....

Himaja 5 months ago
preparation properties uses of nitrobenzene

benzene +HNO 3 ------------- -------------------- nitro benzene + h2o (conc H2SO4 333K) toulene + HNO 3 ------------------------------------ o nitro toulene + p nitro toulene (conc H2SO4...

ng29 15 days ago

Aromatic compounds can be directly nitrated using a mixture of concentrated nitric acid and sulphuric acid. This reaction is an example of electrophilic substitution of benzene. The...

ng29 15 days ago
find n factor of h2so4 in(yes it is unbalanced equation is it necessary to make it balance?) pbo2+pb+h2so4=pbso4+h2o

yes true............. If alternatively we can see that for 2 moles of h2so4, one mole of pb is changing from 0 to +2 so for 1 h2so4, +1 is the change and so is the n-factor. Thanks for your...
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

First of all you need to understand about the balencing equation. Without balencing it you should not proceed further. FOR CALCULATING n-FACTOR, WE SHOULD HAVE CHANGE IN OXIDATION STATE PER...
  img
Naveen Kumar 6 months ago

The ionic reactions of the given reaction are PbO 2 + SO 4 -2 + 4H + + 2e - = PbSO 4 + 2H 2 O Pb + SO 4 2- = PbSO 4 + 2e therefore the net reaction becomes Pb + PbO 2 + 2 h 2 SO 4 = 2PbSO 4...

Himaja 6 months ago
in lathanides, why neodymium possess high paramagnatism than others?

ThetetragonalNd2Fe14B crystal structure has exceptionally high uniaxialmagnetocrystalline anisotropy(HA~7teslas- magnetic field strength H in A/m versus magnetic moment in A.m2).This gives...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 9 months ago

Respected sunil kumar sir, i cann’t clearely understand your answer , so pls give details broadly.

muthu sankar g 9 months ago
why 7 th 8 th and 9 th group of d and f block donot form any hydrides with hydrogen which is called hydrie gap

Hydrogen combine with many element forming hydride in which its oxidation state is -1. The 7th8thand 9thgroup of d and f block donot form any hydrides with hydrogen because these elememt...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
View all Questions »