FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   v

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please clearfy what you are looking for?

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
In cannizaro reaction, after the heterolytic cleavage of the pi bond due to the attack of the OH - ion at the carbonyl carbon, the pi bond is reformed and a H- ion leaves. Why is it more...

http://www.askiitians.com/revision-notes/chemistry/aldehydeketone-and-carboxylic-acid/ . Please go through this...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

I found out the answer. The OH- attacks the electrophillic carbonyl carbon and the pi bond of the carbonyl oxygen is broken and the electron moves to the oxygen. Since the medium is basic in...

Amogh 5 months ago
which is more reactive toward electrophilic aromatic substitution: Ph-OH or Ph-OR and why....

--OR group has +R effect and _I effect..Thus for electrophilic aromatic substitution Ph-OH is more reactive because of greater _I effect of OH as compared to OR..

Bhubesh one month ago

Ph-OR , because it -R also has some +I effect.

daksh one month ago
Which has higher resonance energy ch2=ch-f or ch2=ch-br?

ch2=ch-br has high resonance energy because lone pairs on Br involve in resonance easily giving more delocalization and hence more resonance energy. Flourine is more elctronegative thats why...
  img
Ramreddy 4 months ago

yes the other one has more resonance energy because resonanance is more effective in C-F bond than in C-Br bond

daksh 3 months ago

the other one has more resonance energy

agam goel 4 months ago
How to calculate ml(magnetic quantum number) values?

Magnetic quantum number(m l ) is one of the four quantum numbers.It refers to the different orientations electron cloud in a particular sub-shell.These different orientations are called the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
2.5 F of elec is passes thru a soln of CuSo4.the no of gm equivalents of Cu deposited on the cathode will be.?

The number of Gm-equivalents=Mass of Cu/Equivalent weight Equivalent equivalent weight=Atomic weight /n-factor n-factor=number of electrons per one atom of Cu As we know the mass deposzsited...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

The deposition of Cu can be given as: Cu2+............+ 2e-................>Cu(s) the number of electron involved =2 for making one mole of Cu As we know that one mole of electron having...
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

sir but the ans is 2.5

Shriya Mehrotra 3 months ago
8 g sample of KMnO4 is reacted in acidic medium with 100 ml of 10 volume H2O2.The % purity of KMnO4 sample is.?

KMnO4....+H2O2.....................>O2..+H 2 O......+Mn2+..............(i)..(Unbalenced form) 10 volume H2O2means that If 1 litre of H2O2 solution is taken tgen it will liberate 10 litre...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

Dear Student, this method seems to be lengthy but it was for your understanding the basic concepts, not simply for the solving question; as your question require all the given in formation...
  img
Naveen Kumar 4 months ago

sir,is there any other method as well.?

Shriya Mehrotra 4 months ago
View all Questions »