Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

v

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please clearfy what you are looking for?

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
sir ..does your institute provide online video lectures

Yes you can purchase it online from the website.
  img
Vijay Mukti 15 days ago
remainder!!!! please i need a detailed explanatino of ionic reactions from the very beging i do need a detailed explanation of redox reactions with examples

Check the links http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-redox-reactions/ http://www.askiitians.com/revision-notes/chemistry/redox-reactions-and-electrochemistry/...
  img
Avinash 5 days ago
compare the stability of the following compounds, (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) is an allyl i mistook it for vinyl. allyls are more reactive than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyls are less reactive. ch2=ch(free radical) is a...

sufi digital 9 months ago

actually i meant allyls are more stable than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyl is less stable. allyls are stabalised by resonance but vinyls are not. by mistake i wrote...

sufi digital 9 months ago

and for the second question,answer is ph-ch2(free radical)> ch3-ch2(free radical)>ch2=ch(free radical)>ph(free radical)> ch(triple bond)c(free radical)

vineet chatterjee 9 months ago
diff between activity and concentration

activity of a radioactive substance is the number of radioactive disintegrations in unit time which the radioactive substance undergoes while concentration is the amount of substance...

Neeti 11 hours ago

activity of a ra

Neeti 11 hours ago
???????Bragg’s law

The method developed by the Braggs (William and his son Lawrence, who later jointly won the Nobel Prize) is the foundation of almost all modern work in X-ray crystallography. They used a...

Gman Namg one month ago

n / |=2d sino n=order ofdiffraction, / |=wavelength of X-rays,d=distance btw two layers,o=angle of diffraction W.H.Bragg proposed this equation obtain a relation btw / \,n,d,o.

noogler one month ago

Braggs law; It states that the extra distance travelled by a wave is directly proportional to the wavelenght 2dsin θ = n λ d=interplanar distance θ=angle of incidence λ=wavelength

erra akhil one month ago
Hi!! I need to introduce the chapters on metals and non-metals to a class VIII student targetting for IIT. Please suggest a book that gives good foundation in Inorganioc chemistry. Regards, ...

jd lee

grenade one month ago

Concise inorganic chemistry. It is having the information in different chapters. Hope it helped. Plz aprve

grenade one month ago

Thanks a lot. But J. D. Lee which one?

Aenakshee Roy one month ago
View all Questions »