FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
                   v

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please clearfy what you are looking for?

Regards

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
How do I name a compound when there are some groups in brackets? For example, compounds like: 1) (CH 3 ) 3 C-CH=CH 2 2) [(CH 3 CH(CH 3 )] 2 C(CH 2 CH 3 )C(CH 3 )C(CH 2 CH 3 ) 2

To name a compounds containining group in brackets count the no of carbon atoms in the chain if they’re are functional groups start from there & name the compound according to it for ex ans...

SRUTI 3 months ago

To name a compounds containining group in brackets count the no of carbon atoms in the chain if they’re are functional groups start from there & name the compound according to it for ex ans...

SRUTI 3 months ago
why benzene does not form hydrogenbond in water where as glucose form hydrogen bond in water ?

Benzene does not make hydrogen bond with water. The hydrogen attatched to a higly electronegative element(F,O and N) can only make H-bonding. Benzene does not have this kind of hydrogen

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago

Actually, there is the hydrogen bond formation by benzene in water. Please check.

Yash Jain 4 months ago
Please sort these bonds in decreasing order of strengths.. . 1.C triple bond O 2.C≡N 3.N≡N 4.C−C 5.C−H And please explain as to why they are correct. I feel that C−H is stronger than C−C...

sorry its a problem occuring in my connection so, that complete answers could be posted

Aman Bhambra one month ago

n2 is highly staable

ng29 one month ago

sorry its 3

Aman Bhambra one month ago
Sir, What is the best book for Inorganic Chemistry?

i think J D Lee

Abhishek Singh 4 months ago

op tandan

Rajeev kushwaha 4 months ago
please help me

Please be more specific about your problem....
  img
Ravi 5 months ago

sorry it didnt got attached

Kaustubh Nayyar 5 months ago
When we apply the Van’t Hoff factor and use the following equations- i = (1-alpha) +n*alpha (for dissociation) i = (1-alpha) + alpha/n (for association) What does n stand for???? The value...

n stands for the number of moles formed after dissociation / association of a compound. As Na 2 SO 4 will dissociate:- Na 2 SO 4 -----> 2Na + + 1 SO 4 -2 As in above equation 2 mole of Na +...

Akshat Jain yesterday

n stands for no. of molecules formed after dissociation OR no. of molecules which associate to form one associted molecule. For sodium sulphate n = 3 because it forms 2 molecules of Na + and...

Shubham Singh yesterday
View all Questions »