v

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Hi,

Please clearfy what you are looking for?

Regards

2 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
calculate moles of 100g of electrons

1 e - is 9.1x10 -31 kg No of electrons in 100g i.e 0.1 kg = 0.1/(9.1x10 -31 ) 6.022 x 10 23 no of electron= 1 mole .1/(9.1x10 -31 ) electrons= ( 1/(6.022 x 10 23 ) )x (.1/(9.1x10 -31 )) =...
  img
Harsh Patodia 28 days ago
how to know that which reaction will be sn1 or sn2 ?

Let’s compare the SN1 and the SN2. The MechanismThe SN2 reaction is concerted. That is, the SN2 occurs in one step, and both the nucleophile and substrate are involved in the rate...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 2 days ago
name an element that contains infinitely large number of atoms bonded together?

Carbon is an element that has tendency to form long chains.In these chains carbon combines with many other carbon atoms.This property of carbon is called the catenation and this is because...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
chromium and copper

Dear Student Chromium is a chemical element with symbol Cr and atomic number 24 It is the first element in Group 6 Copper is a chemical element with symbol Cu (from Latin: cuprum) and atomic...
  img
Harsh Patodia 12 days ago
Sir , I cant visulize this image and understand it can you explain?

The above figure can be understand in terms of Molecular orbital theory .According to this theory the electrons are not assigned to individual bonds between atoms, but are treated as moving...
  img
Aarti Gupta 10 days ago

Thanks for your deep answer , I have more doubt from your answer i belive you will help me to get me out of it. They are Why 2P y is not participating ihere? In the statment “ . Can only PI...

Vineeth 9 days ago
View all Questions »