Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

though using acetic acid is not a good way to prepare lactic acid but it can still be done by fermentation

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

A certain colloidal solution is not affected by addition of small amounts of electrolytes.....explain clearly ...PLEASE.
@ naman be specific in your query . when some amount of electrolyte will be added in the colloidal solution then it will coagulate and separated into charge particle . and u can see the...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Plz refer to the link given below: Physical properties of colloidal solution has been explained here:...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
why carboxylic acid remove carbon di oxide from sodium bicarbonate but phenol does not?
phenol is acidic in nature , but not that muchj acidic to react with nahco3 . phenol are weakly acidic in nature . they turn blue litmus red and react with alkali metals and alkalies to...
Phenol is a very weak acid as compared to carboxylic acid and it cannot react with a weak base like sodium bicarbonate
Amay chugh one month ago
Functions of various reagents used in organic chemistry problems.
Sir, actually at present i am solving class 12th "haloalkanes, and haloarenes". so i need the list of reagents and their functions from this chapter. But as i would further solve the next...
Apar 17 days ago
@ apar there are a lot of reagents are avaliable as far as the whole organic chemistry are concerned . so, kindly tell me of which chapter u need the list of reagents . so, that i can...
Umakant biswal 21 days ago
If equal solutions of 0.1M KMnO4 and 0.1M K2Cr2O7 solutions are allowed to oxidize Fe(2+) to Fe (3+) in acidic medium, then Fe2+ Will be: a) more by KMnO4 b)more by K2Cr2O7 c)equal in both...
From MnO4- MnO4- + Fe2+ ----> Fe3+ + Mn2+ n1 * 5 = n2 * 1 (0.1V)*5 = n2 n2 = 0.5V From K2Cr2O7, Cr2O7^2- + Fe2+ --------> Fe3+ + Cr3+ n0 * 4 = n2 * 1 (0.1V)*4 = n2 n2 =0.4V Comparing both...
2017 years ago
What is the radius of Li 2+ ion in 2nd orbit and please give me the formula
@ piyush u haVE to use the below formula r (n ) = n ^ 2*0.529* 10^ -10 / zm z = atomic number = 3 n = 2 (as given 2 nd orbit ) just put the value in the formula and calculate it . r (n ) =...
Umakant biswal one month ago
The formula of finding the radius of atom = 0.529 * n^2/Z So, here the ‘n’ is 2 & ‘Z’ is 3 Then, Radius=0.529 * 4/3 =0.705
Lakshit one month ago
How to draw resonating structures of an irorganic molecule.
@ mahak let me to frst define resonance for you . its the property of compound having the charecteristics of two or more structural forms and they differ only in the distribution of...
some rules need to be followed while drawing the resonating structures. if there is a multiple pi bond between the alternate atoms. lone pair – lone pair adjacent. charge – double/triple...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn