DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

HOW CAN WE LACTIC ACID FROM ACETONE? PLZ REPLY

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

though using acetic acid is not a good way to prepare lactic acid but it can still be done by fermentation

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Select the correct statements regarding E2 reactions it is anti-periplanar rearrangements take place it is a single step reaction

Yes u r right, actually it was my fault, I mean first and last and so I should have to write 1 and 3. Thanks for your comment. ......................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

1 and 2. For details please read the text book. ......................... ....................................................... ..........................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 5 months ago

The correct statements are it is anti- periplanar it is single step reaction

Himaja 5 months ago
Ph(CH2)(CH=CH2) + HBr = ?

First carbocation will e formed and then it will rearrange after rearrangement product Ph – CHBr – CH2 – CH3 will be formed. plz approve!

vikas yadav 4 months ago

(Ph)CH2-CHBrCH2-CH3

narenchemistry 4 months ago
WHY ARE COVALENT COMPOUNDS POOR CONDUCTORS?

COVALENT COMPOUNDS POOR CONDUCTORS because they do not contain any ions in solution state. The conductivity is due presence of ions in solution/ molten state. But covelent compounds do not...
  img
Ramreddy 7 months ago

Covalent(AKA molecular) bonds are between two or more non-metals (which are poor conductors), where the valence electron shells of all the substances involved are filled completely, and...

Nikhil Gaddam 7 months ago
want to understand group 13

Group 13 of the periodictable is known as boron family .This group consist of boron,aluminium,gallium,indium and thallium.The elements of this group consist of threeelectronsin the outermost...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

how can anyone write about whole chapter it is better you read it in ncert or reference books

yaswanth 4 months ago
the order of screening effect of electrons of s p d f of a given shell of an atom on its outer shell electrons is ______________

It is described as a decrease in shielding effort between the nucleus and last orbital due to electrons present between them i.e., greater the screening effect, easier the removal of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 8 months ago
Question attached.. [ALTS-3 Q61]

The question is incomplete.....Plz post the proper...
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

The question is incomplete....So please check the question and post it again.........
  img
Ramreddy 6 months ago

Sir but thats all that is given in the question.. attachment is complete..

ANMOL SETH 6 months ago
View all Questions »