There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

HOW CAN WE LACTIC ACID FROM ACETONE? PLZ REPLY

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

though using acetic acid is not a good way to prepare lactic acid but it can still be done by fermentation

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
2-Chloro-3,3-dimethylbutane or 3-Chloro-2,2-dimethylbutane... My teacher first one is correct but why is the second one not correct in terms of locant rule ?? Pls help PICTURE ATTACHED-

The correct name of the above compound is –; 2-Chloro-3,3-dimethylbutane ThIs IUPAC name is correct because as per the rule when different substituents are present ,then numbering is...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

Dear student i have already explain this to you.Again understand this -- This compound has three substituents two methyls and one chlorine.Now according to IUPAC nomenclature,first select...
  img
Aarti Gupta 4 months ago

madam,but if we apply least sum rule …..3-chloro-2,2-dimethylbutane should be right answer ,rt8?pls explain

naina 4 months ago
sir ..does your institute provide online video lectures

Yes you can purchase it online from the website.
  img
Vijay Mukti 13 days ago
Why don’t we write Mg 2 + O 2 = MgO in the reaction of Magnesium ribbon burning in air, since the valency of magnesium is 2.

2 O 2 → Mg 2 + O 2 yes you can write, Mg we can cacel the 2. for eg. if the formula for a compound is – X 3 Y 6 , then we can write this as XY 3 that is why we can write Mg 2 O 2 as MgO,...

Vaibhav Gupta 2 days ago
why do gases deviate from ideal behavior are difficult to liquify

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-states-of-matter/deviation-from-ideal-gas-behavior/ The postulates of the kinetic molecular theory of gases ignore both the volume occupied by the...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
can sum1 explain me what why will be the structure of Cu(Cl)2- complex be ..with reasons.

Copper(II) chloride is the chemical compound with the chemical formula CuCl2. This is a light brown solid, which slowly absorbs moisture to form a blue-green dihydrate. The copper(II)...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 9 months ago

But in prabhat kumar it was given that since cl is a weak ligand it cannot pair up the electrons and the structure will be TETRAHEDRAL .can u please explain me in terms of VBT i.e....

sameer gupta 9 months ago
how can calculate the ionic product of water (Kw),at given temperature?

At 25 degree celcius it will be 1.01×10 -14 M 2

Susmithasri 4 months ago

at 25 degree celsius it will always be 10 -14

Tony Abraham 5 months ago
View all Questions »