DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price:

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

HOW CAN WE LACTIC ACID FROM ACETONE? PLZ REPLY

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

though using acetic acid is not a good way to prepare lactic acid but it can still be done by fermentation

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Q . WHICH BEHAVES AS BOTH AS NUCLEOPHILE AND ELECTROPHILE?

answer is c because of the polarity os C-N bond carbon develops some delta positive charge and nitrogen as delta negative charge ,therefore it can act as electophile from Carbon and act as...

daksh 3 months ago

you r wrong the answer is (C)

bharat makkar 3 months ago

THANKS.....THATS RIGHT

bharat makkar 3 months ago
Select the correct statements regarding E2 reactions it is anti-periplanar rearrangements take place it is a single step reaction

Yes u r right, actually it was my fault, I mean first and last and so I should have to write 1 and 3. Thanks for your comment. ......................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

1 and 2. For details please read the text book. ......................... ....................................................... ..........................................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 3 months ago

The correct statements are it is anti- periplanar it is single step reaction

Himaja 3 months ago
convert acetic acid to acetylene

Firsrt convert Acetic Acid to methane CH3COOH + NaOH (CaO) -------> CH4 + By products In this reaction NaOH first converts acetic acid to its salt and then CaO decarboxylates it to...
  img
Harishwar 5 months ago

better is to first convert acid to ethane by treating it with HI+red P and then chlorinating on both the carbons and then treating it with two moles of NaNH 2.

daksh 3 months ago
How to calculate ml(magnetic quantum number) values?

Magnetic quantum number(m l ) is one of the four quantum numbers.It refers to the different orientations electron cloud in a particular sub-shell.These different orientations are called the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago
please answer... question attached...

why so ? give explanation ..

Shiva Kumar Pogula one month ago

tarun kumar garg one month ago
suppose you have a sample of sulphur containing 1x10 23 sulphur atoms.if a cyclic molecule of sulphur contains S 8 structure then how many molecules of S 8 do you have?

The sample of sulphur contains sulphur in the cyclic molecule form. 1 molecule contains 8 atoms of sulphur so 10 23 atoms will make (10 23 /8) molecules.

DHRUVESH KHANDELWAL 6 months ago
View all Questions »