FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

HOW CAN WE LACTIC ACID FROM ACETONE? PLZ REPLY

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

though using acetic acid is not a good way to prepare lactic acid but it can still be done by fermentation

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

h 2 o is liquid and h 2 s is solid why

H 2 O is a liquid because it has inter molecular hydrogen bonding which is stong whereas H 2 S is a gas because of weak WAN DER WAALS FORCES and absence of hydrogen bonding between its...

Nikhil Upadhyay 7 days ago

H 2 O is liquid, because of intermoleucular hydrogen bonding. H 2 S is gas, because no hydrogen bonding is possible.

Sathish 10 days ago
PLEASE ANY ONE GIVE ME A DETAIL ON VITAMINS

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one month ago

PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full for you so please just click on approve button ...and if you have any other question or dought keep asking

V

bio molecules

http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee-carbohydrates-amino-acids-peptides/ just visit this link u well get answers of all ur questions PLEASE ..... if u like my answer and my answer is use full...

Sir I want to understand chapter 1 chap 3 and chap 4 chemistry class 11

Can be post your doubts separately? what is it that you’re unable to understand?post the unclear concepts and i will clear them :)

Neeti one month ago
sir iwant some typical questions about ip values in D BLock

Arrange Ru3+, Cu2+, Zn, Ti4+, Cr3+, and Ni2+in order of increasing ionisation potential. Arrange Pt4+, Hg2+, Fe2+, Zr4+, and Fe3+in order of decreasing ionisation potential. The correct...
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one month ago
balance the equation: KMnO4+H2SO4+FeSO4=K2SO4+MnSO4+Fe2(SO4)3+H2O by ion-electron method.

2KMNO4+10FeSO4+8H2SO4= K2SO4+2MNSO4+5Fe2(SO4)3+8H2O FeSO4+ KMnO4+H2SO4-> Fe2(SO4)3+ MnSO4+ H2O First of all, let's concentrate on what is really important - on the net ionic reaction:...
  img
Charchit Tailong one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details