Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 2,000 off
USE CODE: suraj30

give the list of imp high weightage named reactions for iitjee 2012?????

4 years ago

Answers : (2)

well iit jee has no fixed pattern, anything can be asked ! but you must do all the reactions given in jee syllabus for organic chemistry thoroughly with their mechanisms !! some of which includes :-

Wurtz reaction and decarboxylation reactions.

Electrophilic substitution reactions(benzene): halogenation, nitration, sulphonation, Friedel-Crafts alkylation and acylation

Reimer-Tieman reaction, Kolbe reaction.

Grignard reactions

esterification

Williamson’s  Synthesis

7 aldehydes and ketones : oxime and hydrazone formation; aldol condensation, Perkin reaction; Cannizzaro reaction; haloform reaction and nucleophilic addition reactions (Grignard addition)

8 stefans reaction

Sandmeyer and related reactions of diazonium salts

* this is not the complete list. i have given only those which are highlighted in jee syllabus and hence are important.

4 years ago

atleast what should i study in org. chemistry so that i could get good marks in this sub.coz i don''t lyk org chemistry sugest me the min syllabus

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

examples of amorphous carbon?

coal.coke.charcoale.t.c

pa1 5 months ago

COAL,COKE,charcoal, gas carbon and petroleumcoke

VIKRAM ENIMIREDDY 5 months ago

coal,coke,charcoal

SAIMANIKANTA 5 months ago
catalysis? Write definition for the

Yhe substance that alters the rate of reaction without being consumed in the reaction.

Gavvala Ganesh 5 months ago

Catalysis is the increase in the rate of a chemical reaction due to the participation of an additional substance called a catalyst. With a catalyst, reactions occur faster and with less...

SHANMUKESHWAR 5 months ago

Catalysis is the increase in the rate of a chemical reaction due to the participation of an additional substance called a catalyst. With a catalyst, reactions occur faster and with less...

kalyan 5 months ago
the common gas used in refrigerator is

freon

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 5 months ago

ammonia (R-717) or sulfur dioxide (R-764). Sulfur dioxide is used to identify leakage in refrigerator .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 5 months ago

. refrigerator Sulfur dioxide is used to identify leakage in ammonia (R-717) or sulfur dioxide (R-764).

RAKESH CHINDAM 5 months ago
explain positional isomers and functional group isomerism????????

POSITIONAL ISOMERISM: Isomers which differ in the position of a functional group or multiple bond or substituent in thesame carbon chain are called position isomers. FUNCTIONAL GROUP...

SAI SARDAR 2 months ago

POSITIONAL ISOMERISM: Isomers which differ in the position of a functional group or multiple bond or substituent in thesame carbon chain are called position isomers.FUNCTIONAL GROUP...

Prabhakar ch one month ago

Isomers which differ in the position of a functional group or multiple bond or substituent in thesame carbon chain are called position isomers.FUNCTIONAL GROUP ISOMERISM: Compounds having...

T.kumar one month ago
oxidation state of nitrogen in nitric oxide?

+2 OXIDATION

DURGA PRASAD 5 months ago

+2

mamidi 5 months ago

+2

pralay 5 months ago
What is the difference between a gas and a vapour........

gas is a state which is obtained when a vapour is heated hard. from a gas, we can never get a liquid without cooling it to the vapour stage. the temperature at which, the interface of a gas ...

shivansh mishra one month ago

a vapour is the another name of gas that is below its critical temprature and hence can be liquified by applications of pressure alone.but simply gas means that it first need to brought...

Himanshu one month ago

my dear kanishk, very simple that is gas is the below its critical temprature and hence can be liquified by applications of pressure alone

NAVEENKUMAR NAGIPOGU one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 15,000 off

Get extra R 2,000 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts