FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

formula of no.of possibule isomers in alkans

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

There donot exist a formula for counting chainisomers. However for quick remembring u can use the following concept for first 9 alkanes

For each consequetive memeber , the no of chain isomers is of  2n-1 where n is the no of isomers of preceding member

Carbon atoms - Isomers

4 - 2 (Buane has 2 isomers)

5 - 3 (2*2-1)

6 - 5 (2*3-1)

7 - 9 (2*5-1)

8 - 18 (exception 2*9)

9 - 35 (2*18-1)

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

WHAT IS BUFFER SOLUTION.

A SOLUTION WHICH RESISTS ANY CHANGE OF pH when a small amount of a strong acid or a strong base is added to it, is called a BUFFER SOLUTION .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 12 days ago

The solution which does not change its pH value when it is reacted with strong acid or base is known as buffer solution .

PRAPULPODISHETTI 11 days ago

The solution which does not change its pH value when it is reacted with strong acid or base is known as buffer solution .

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 days ago
what is isomerism

Isomerismis the phenomenon whereby certain compounds, with the same molecular formula, exist in different forms owing to their different organisations of atoms. The concept of isomerism...
  img
Avinash one month ago

ISOMERS – Molecules having same molecular formula but differs in their structure. Ex : C 2 H 5 – OH, CH 3 – O – CH 3 have same molecular formula. please approve my answer

A M S ARUN KRISHNA one month ago
I’m getting confused in deciding the stability order. Please help me.

see the question is for a carbanion. a carbanion has negative charge and is a reaction intermidiate. we know that NO2 shows very strong -R effect, i.e pulls the electrons towards itself...

Neeti one month ago

find the bond order of compound more the bond order, more stable is compound

Vaibhav Gupta one month ago

which

Neeti one month ago
what is the relative lowering of a vapour pressure of 26% solution of a non-volatile solute of molecular mass 52 in diethyle ether

relative lowering of vapour pressure is equal to mole fraction of the non volatile solute. Here a 26% solution is present therefore 26gm of solute in 100gm solution therefore 100-26 = 74gm...

Neeti one month ago
what is the oxidation state of N2O5?

+5

sanjay 4 days ago

+5

srujanyadav 4 days ago
sir i m tring very hard to understand mole concept.bt i m nt getting it at all..sir plz help me out of this prob.actually i have joined rao iit .i m finding it difficult to solve sums based ...

study the notes given by me MOLE CONCEPT Formula Weight (FW) or Formula Mass The formula weight of a substance is the sum of the atomic weights of all atoms in a formula unit of the...

deapan one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details