DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Menu

3-Bromo pentan2-one shows very large rates of Sn-2 substitution rate in comparison to 2-bromo butane. Why ???

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Because of -M (withdrawing) effect of ketone group, 3-Bromo Pentan-2-one has high partial positive charge on the carbon attatched to bromine, due to which neucleophile will have high tendency to attack, before bromine can leave, hence SN2 reaction takes place..........

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

which is the king of chemical

sulphiric acid

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 13 days ago

H 2 SO 4 Sulphuric acid

RAKESH CHINDAM 13 days ago

Sulphuric acid 4 SO 2 H

sanjay 13 days ago
sir thanks a lot for giving such a beautiful notes.they are really very helpful.thanku sir...bt if u hd told the ans i wld hv got to no whether i am right on not...if u can plz send me...

You just follow the procedure as given you will come to know the answer and just clear it with your notes.
  img
Ashutosh Sharma one month ago
carbon

Dear student Carbon is a chemical element with symbol C and atomic number 6. As a member of group 14 on the periodic table, it is nonmetallic and tetravalent—making four electrons...
  img
Nishant Vora one month ago

plz clarify your question

Prajwal Kavad one month ago
Calculate molarity of water

1 liter would weigh 1 kg. this mass is divided by the molecular weight of water(18.0152g/mol) gives 55.5 moles molarity of water is 55.5 mole/litre

A M S ARUN KRISHNA 2 months ago
what are the uses of silicates?

Uses of silicate: Clay minerals are usedfor absorbing chemicals. Asbestase is used as thermal insulator. Some variety of silicates are used as ornaments and jewellary. In the manugacture of ...

SHANMUKESHWAR 17 hours ago

Uses of silicate: Clay minerals are usedfor absorbing chemicals. Asbestase is used as thermal insulator. Some variety of silicates are used as ornaments and jewellary. In the manugacture of ...

PRAPULPODISHETTI 17 hours ago

Clay minerals are usedfor absorbing chemicals. Asbestase is used as thermal insulator. Some variety of silicates are used as ornaments and jewellary. In the manugacture of Cement,Glass and...

BOLLU SRINIVAS 17 hours ago
why is anode negatively charged in galvanic cell while it is positively charged in electrolytic cell

You know i had the EXACT same doubt when i had read the chapter :) Remember that in anode always oxidation occurs. Now the difference is because of the different processes. Electrolytic...

Neeti one month ago
View all Questions »
More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details