Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
I’m getting confused in deciding the stability order. Please help me.

see the question is for a carbanion. a carbanion has negative charge and is a reaction intermidiate. we know that NO2 shows very strong -R effect, i.e pulls the electrons towards itself...

Neeti 5 days ago

find the bond order of compound more the bond order, more stable is compound

Vaibhav Gupta 5 days ago

which

Neeti 5 days ago
1 why do we write MG2+O2=MGO AS 2MG+O2 =MGO 2 ACTIVITY 1.3 PG 2 WHY ZN DOES NOT HAVE VALENCY 2 IT IS WRITTEN AS ZN+H2SO4=ZNSO4+H2 3 PLEASE GIVE ME THE UNBALANCED OR THE SIMPLEST FORM FOR...

1)To balanve the reaction we write2MG+O2 =2MGO. 3)Respiration is much more than just breathing; in fact, the term refers to two separate processes, only one of which is the intake and...
  img
Charchit Tailong 23 days ago

thanku sir

Jessica James 18 days ago
how do i prepare for organic chemistry!???????? im studyin in 12 th grade.

organic chemistry is very important topic and u have to make it ur strength first of all complete the whole ncert , if u will confident then start with ms chauhan and himanshu pandey(more...

ng29 yesterday

Please first do theory but also make sure you solve lots of questions and revise regularly

Neeti yesterday
???????Bragg’s law

The method developed by the Braggs (William and his son Lawrence, who later jointly won the Nobel Prize) is the foundation of almost all modern work in X-ray crystallography. They used a...

Gman Namg one month ago

n / |=2d sino n=order ofdiffraction, / |=wavelength of X-rays,d=distance btw two layers,o=angle of diffraction W.H.Bragg proposed this equation obtain a relation btw / \,n,d,o.

noogler one month ago

Braggs law; It states that the extra distance travelled by a wave is directly proportional to the wavelenght 2dsin θ = n λ d=interplanar distance θ=angle of incidence λ=wavelength

erra akhil one month ago
give me an info for iitjee Physical Chemistry

Physical Chemistry is the branch of chemistry which is quite like mathematics and physics in developing underlying principles of chemistry. It observes and explains the physical and...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya 10 days ago

Determination of Velocity and Charge/mass (e/m) ratio of Electrons: Sir J.J. Thomson (1897) extended the cathode ray experiment for the determination of velocity of electrons and their...

When a current of high voltage (10,000 volts) is passed through a gas of air kept at a very low pressure (0.01 – 0.03 mm) blue rays are seen emerging from the case. These rays are called...

why arrhenious concept cannot explain the acidic charecter of certain salts as ALCL 3

Friend, Arrhenius Concept just ellaborates that if a substance is dissolved in water and dissociates into ions and give h+ ions then it is an acid and if it gives oh- ions then its a base....

Rijit Singh 13 days ago
View all Questions »