Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Sir, Is there any positively charged nucleophile....

Nucleophile is an species which can either be negative charge or electrically neutral.But in both cases it should carry electron to share i.e acting as an Lewis base.For ex- 1. Neutral...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

Dear student as in the above answer it is explained that nucleophile is an species which is either neutral or negative charge so it means that nucleophiles are not the positive charge...
  img
Aarti Gupta 6 months ago

ya but can you give me an example for positively charged nucleophile...

Bhubesh 6 months ago
which has greater -i power -OR or -OH

OH has greater -i power.Beacuse the R group has the ability to donate electron.It has electron pulling tendendency Relative inductive effects have been experimentally measured with reference...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 3 months ago

in compounds like ROR and ROH ,we know bond angle of ROR >ROH which implies that % of s character on ROR’s oxygen is more that ROH’s oxygen ,so EN value of oxygen is more in ether than...

shubham 3 months ago
ethyl amine

its C2H5NH2 what do u wnat 2 ask about it kindly post ur que properly approve if useful

ng29 12 days ago

Could u elaborate ?

Drake 12 days ago
calculate the mole fraction of benzene in a solution containing 40% by mass of toulene.?

Yes you are correct.I made the caculation using the total mass of the mixture is 100gm According to the question if the mass of touene is 100 gm mass of benzene=40 gm moles of toluene=92/100...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

let the mass of the total mixture be 100gm mass of the benzene=40gm mass of the toluene =60gm molecular weight of benzene and toluene =78 and 92 mole fraction of benzene =mole of...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 5 months ago

this is a simple question and you can get good things from solving this so just try

britto george 7 days ago
May I know the techniques of drawing the lewis structure?

Lewis dot structures shows how the bonding occurs in simple molecules and polyatomic ions in terms of shared e- pairs.Basic steps for writing lewis dot stuctures are as follows:- 1.Add the...
  img
Aarti Gupta 8 months ago
what is oxidation state of S in S2O3. as there is electronegativity difference in both s shouldn’t it +6 and -2

Reason being the overall charge of the compound is -2 the oxidation state for Oxygen is -2 (Oxygen is just about always that way) so -2 x 3 = -6 but as i said before the overall charge of...
  img
Suraj Prasad 2 months ago

but sir this is the avg oxidation state of s ….... can you please tell me oxidation state of each sulphur acc to structure

pragya kaushik 2 months ago
View all Questions »