Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What will you name this compound in IUPAC system ? The reason for this question is tht priority rule says that double bond is preffered over triple bond and they are also treated as...

My answer for this question would be 3-(1-Propyne)Hept-1,6-diene The reason for that is, the terminal double bonds are always given priority over the terminal triple bonds. Consider that....

Yash Jain one month ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur one month ago

Hello Yash Jain, actually that’s the confusion. According to rules I know , we select parent chain with most multiple and if it is same for 2 chains , then we choose one which is longest....

Avinash Thakur one month ago
In CROSS ALDOL CONDENSATION, as in the picture , I think instead of “ 2-Methylpen-2-ene ” it should form “ hex-3-enal ” and instead of “ 2-methylbut-2-enal ” it should form “ pent-3-enal ”....

In aldol condensation reaction in aldehyde group electrons shift towards oxygen atom and carbon gets +ve charge. In another aldehyde group alpha-hydrogen is lost and alpha carbon gets -ve...

Himaja 4 months ago

the actual answer given in the attatchement is what you get from self aldol but that is not major product , the major product that you get is 2-methyl but-2-en-1-al.

daksh 4 months ago
What material is a liquid at room temperature (25°C)? a.copper b.nitrogen c.water d.table salt

Water is liquid at room temperature and 1 atmosphere.

vikas yadav yesterday

dude obviously water........... what r u asking

asdfrewq yesterday
Which books are good for theory and practise in all branches of chemistry??

I guess you are asking for the singl book which covers physical,inorganic and organic chemistry.For that study NCERT+DINESH or Comprehensive.It will be a great help for both theory and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP 4 months ago
want to understand group 13

Group 13 of the periodictable is known as boron family .This group consist of boron,aluminium,gallium,indium and thallium.The elements of this group consist of threeelectronsin the outermost...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago

how can anyone write about whole chapter it is better you read it in ncert or reference books

yaswanth 3 months ago
collidal solution are ampoteric

It has been shown in this paper that while non-ionized gelatin may exist in gelatin solutions on both sides of the isoelectric point (which lies for gelatin at a hydrogen ion concentration...
  img
Saurabh Kumar 5 months ago
View all Questions »