Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
compare the stability of the following compounds, (i) (a) ph-ch2(free radical) (b)(ch3)3c(free radical) (c)ch3-ch(free radical)-ch3 (d)ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) (ii)(a) ch2=ch(free radical)...

ch2=ch-ch2(free radical) is an allyl i mistook it for vinyl. allyls are more reactive than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyls are less reactive. ch2=ch(free radical) is a...

sufi digital one month ago

actually i meant allyls are more stable than primary secondary and tertiary radicals and vinyl is less stable. allyls are stabalised by resonance but vinyls are not. by mistake i wrote...

sufi digital one month ago

and for the second question,answer is ph-ch2(free radical)> ch3-ch2(free radical)>ch2=ch(free radical)>ph(free radical)> ch(triple bond)c(free radical)

vineet chatterjee one month ago
aniline can be converted into benzene by??

Aniline can be converted into benzene as follows- 1.Treat aniline with nitrous acid which changes NH2 group to N2+Cl to form diazonium salt C6H5NH2 + HNO2 ------------> C6H5N2+Cl 2.Now...
  img
Aarti Gupta 3 months ago
are there any substitue compound for aliphatic amines? replace odor

Question is not proper, please post it again. we will be happy to answer your question....
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
anhydrous aluminium trichloride is covalen in nature. However, in aqueous solution it ionizes to give al3+ (aq) and cl-(aq). explain with the help of a born haber cycle

The born-Haber cycle tells about all the individual energy changes. The given compound is covalent burt when it is released in water due to very high hydration enthalpy, it overcomes the...
  img
Naveen Kumar 23 days ago
Why ETHYNE undergoes sp hybridisation? why it cannot be sp 2 or sp 3 hybridisation?

In ethyne molecule there is sp-hybridisation involving one s and one p-orbital in both the carbon atoms.The ground state configuration of C-atom is – 1s 2 ,2s 2 ,2p 2 .In excited state...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago
The inversion of cane sugar proceeds with constant half life of 500 minute at pH = 5 for any concentration of sugar. However, if pH = 6, the half life changes to 50 minute. Derive the rate...

This is explained as followsWe are given that the half life at pH = 5 and at any concentration of sugar is 50 minutes while the half life at pH = 6 and any concentration of sugar is 500...
  img
Ramreddy 3 months ago

I’m a bit confused... First, you said that “ This clearly means that the half life is independent of the concentration of sugar and depends on the concentration of hydrogen ion. ” . Then you...

Shibashis Mallik 3 months ago
View all Questions »