Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
What is the difference between sucrose, fructose and sugar?

The word “sugar”is used to represent a group of organic compounds known as carbohydrates i.e. sugar and carbohydrates are same thing. Sugar or carbohydrates are the compounds...
  img
Pankaj 2 months ago
Sir please help me balance this equation- Cr(oh)3+IO3^-1-------->I-+CrO4^2-(in basic medium) by ion electron method. Sir it is written in my book to first balance all the atoms other that o...

If you will follow the steps you will get the answer. General Steps Step 1:Try to balance the atoms in the equation by inspection, that is, by the standard technique for balancing non-redox...
  img
Suraj Prasad one month ago
aniline can be converted into benzene by??

Aniline can be converted into benzene as follows- 1.Treat aniline with nitrous acid which changes NH2 group to N2+Cl to form diazonium salt C6H5NH2 + HNO2 ------------> C6H5N2+Cl 2.Now...
  img
Aarti Gupta one month ago
What do you meant by a susstance? Is there any differnce between matter and substance. Explain with an example.

Dear student, We generally define the termmatterfor all ordinary mattercomposed of atoms, and it excludedes phenomena such aslightorsound. We can generalize this concept of matter from atoms...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

Matter is anything that has mass and takes up space(volume). But Substance (specifically chemical substance) is a matter with definite chemical composition. So anything that has mass and...
  img
Ramreddy 2 months ago
What is this HOMO-LOMO electron transition?

HOMO represents the highest occupied molecular orbital and LUMO represents lowest unoccupied molecular orbital.Electronic transition occurs when they are close in energy(orbital). HOMO and...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
in the energy diagram of a reaction why is potential energy plotted against the progress of reaction???

The energy diagram gives the idea about how the potential energy of the reactants and products vary with the progress of the reaction. It makes us understand whether the reaction is...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago

In the energy diagram of a reaction the potential enegy is plotted on y aix and reaction coordiante is plotted on x- axis to determine whether the potential enrgy of reactants is higher or...
  img
Ramreddy one month ago
View all Questions »