Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Please explain to me when we use Clemmension reduction method and wolff-kishner reduction method ( when only a compound is given to be reduced and no informatio about the solvents or medium...

img
Saurabh Kumar one month ago

to reduce carbonyl compounds into alcohols dez reagents are used. clemmenson reduction affects acid sensitive grps and wolf kishner reagent affects base sensitive reagent.so,if der is an...

naina one month ago
best books

PLease mention for whcih purpose you want best books (Class or Exam or Subject or Topic)
  img
Harsh Patodia 2 months ago

please specify

dhanunjayavarma 2 months ago
Almost all the earths energy supply comes from what? Update: earths interior the sun carbon dioxide the oceans

the sun some comes from geothermal and some from nuclear (fossil fuel energy still comes from the sun)

vikas yadav one month ago

The sun

UPINDERJEET SINGH one month ago

conssider too Nuclear energy from radioactive elements in the earth's mantle/core

vikas yadav one month ago
how many grams of KCl would have to be diisolved in 60 gms H2O to give 20% by weight of solution?

total mass of the water=60g let weight of KCl required=xg so weight %=20% i.e. {x/(x+60)}=20%=20/100 x=0.2*x +....60*0.2 0.8*x=12 x=12/0.8=15g...
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 months ago

let amount=xg so x/(x+60)=20%=0.2 x=15g..... so the amount of KCL needed=15g .................................. .........................................
  img
Naveen Kumar 7 months ago
help me to identify pi and sigma bond

Sigma bond :- Sigma bond is a a covalent bond which results from the formation of a molecular orbital by the end-to-end overlap of atomic orbitals,and is denoted by the symbol σ.Every...
  img
Aarti Gupta 2 months ago

Whereever you see a single line between two atoms it can never be a pie bond keep this in mind

Jatin Punera 2 months ago
silicon dissolves in excess of HF due to formation of?

because here it has been given for excess of HF thus your answer is wrong here acc to me 6HF will be reacting

akshat 2 days ago

the product would have been H 2 SiF 6

akshat 2 days ago

@ K Keerthirajan it’s wrong

akshat 2 days ago
View all Questions »