Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
which book is beeter solomon or morrison

better*

ashwini 24 days ago
what do u mean by degree of unsaturation?

Unsaturation is “not saturated” which means not an aliphatic bon if you’re talking about the unsaturated bond. It refers to double or triple bond ( please not this only related to only...

Genius 3 months ago

Edit : *bond in first line O.O

Genius 3 months ago

i donot know

abhi 3 months ago
question bank

practise from any good book.it is ok thanks and regards sunil kr askIITian faculty
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago
In Back Titration. In second Titration (When we mix impure substance with A) , do we take the same amount of volume of A as we take in the first titration?

in second titration if A is titrated with B then B should be standarised then it should be titrated with A .B should be standarised with C. EX-we have to calculate molarity of HCl acid by...
  img
Sunil Kumar FP one month ago

But one of the conditions of back Titrations are B should not react with impure substance (c)

RON one month ago
A 5.0 cm 3 solution of H 2 O liberates 0.508 g of iodine from an acidified KI solution. Calculate the strength of H 2 O 2 solution in terms of volume strength at STP.

Hello Student, Please find the answer to your question H 2 O 2 + H 2 SO 4 + 2KI → K 2 SO 4 + I 2 +2H 2 O 34 gm Acidified 254 gm 3 KI sol 0.508 gm 5 cm 3 or ml i.e. 254 gm of I 2 is...
  img
Jitender Pal 2 months ago

H 2 O 2 + H 2 SO 4 + 2KI → K 2 SO 4 + I 2 +2H 2 O 34 gm Acidified 254 gm 3 KI sol 0.508 gm 5 cm 3 or ml i.e. 254 gm of I 2 is released by 34 gm H­ 2 O 2 ∴ 0.508 gm of I 2...
  img
Jitender Pal 2 months ago
View all Questions »