Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

for preparation of alcohols by aldehydes, (with grignard reagent)...why do we do acidic hydrolysis instead of normal or basic hydrolysis?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

because neucleophilics are more active in acidic medium in place of basic medium...........

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Nylon 6 is which polymer condensation or addition ? Plz provide reference
Hi ! Praful , NYLON-6 is a condensation type of polymer.Nylon-6 is other wise known as polycaprolactum.These fibre are wrinkleproof, highly resistance to abbrasion such as chemicals like...
nath 2 months ago
With very tough, high strength and tensile nylon – 6 is not a condensation polymer but a semicrystalline polyamide. It somewhat resembles the characterstics of Nylon – 6,6.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
NOTES IWANT SIR IWANT NOTES CAN YOU HELP me for my icse 10 board examination sir
Hi Go to the below mentioned link for revision notes Thanks
Nishant Vora 2 months ago
@ abhi KIndly mention the chapter for which u want the notes for icse board . only then we can help u meaningfully . askiitian is their to help everyone , so, u can always check the notes...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
WHAT IS MEANT BY SOLUTION.................................................?
Solution is the mixture of many or atleast two differnt propertiesess materials. The minor part is the solute and the major part is the solvent. Both get mixed and is called the solution.
2017 years ago
what is ment by enthaply........................................................?
@ shrada 1- enthalpy is a measure of total energy of a thermodynamic system , it includes the internal energy , which is energy required to create a system , 2- unit of enthalpy is joule...
Umakant biswal one month ago
It's a thermodynamic constant or a qiantity which is the sum of tital heat of the system. it is given as sum of total internal enrgy with product of pressure and volume.
Vikas TU one month ago
enthalpy is the some of internal energy and pressure volume work or it is the heat q at const...
anand 6 days ago
In a fcc lattice a unit cell is shared equally by how many unit cell?`
Dear student Are you sure you want to ask about unit cell and not atom lying in an FCC unit cell because I think you have mistypes the question. .
Bhavya 23 days ago
according to ur question answer may be 10.but i think ur unaware about the conceptual clarity. i think u meant particles shared
anand 8 days ago
base CH 3 -CHO+HCHO​----------------> answer this rextion
Dear student In the presence of base, it will undergo aldol condensation as one of the reactant is having -H.If HCHO is given in excess then the reaction will proceed in the given way...
Bhavya 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn