Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

Can you exactly tell me how many named reactions are there in organic chemistry?

rahul surange

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

There are too many in organic chemistry.But u've to study strictly only those which are in the syllabus of JEE or AIEEE.

For comprehensive list  follow this link:   

U cud always pose ur specific queries about any of them here.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

I have op tandon for organic chemistry but my teacher says it`s not that good any idea what r must buy for organic? For problems I have himanshu pandey book
@ harsha yes ,o.p tandon is not at all required for organic chemistry , beacuse there are many concept which areabove the level of which jee advanced actually tests . so, for that reason...
Umakant biswal one month ago
frst of all gowith ncert , then solve all ques from himanshu pandey , if u are now at class 11 th then go with morrision and boyd , and if on class 12 th , then go with shortcuts for...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Thx a lot :) , I am like in extended now, kinda forgot most of it so I guess I'll get Morrison and boyd, my teacher said ceng but Nvm no one else suggested that
Kottapalli Sai Harsha one month ago
chapter: chemical equilibrium Chemical equilibrium is achieved when the rates of 2 reactions become equal.Does this mean there are 2 reactions going on? like.for example,in solid-liquid...
yes, when the equilibriumm is achieved, both the foward and backward reactions are going on, here both the concentrations of reactants and products are equal eg: PCl 5 2 + Cl 3 PCl when...
seetaram dantu 18 days ago
@ nishtha yes , you are correct , both have to be run on the same place simoultaneously , only then equilibrium can acheive . and one more thing – one process may be slower and other one...
Umakant biswal 18 days ago
the example was PCl 5 indicates equilibrium)( 2 + Cl 3 PCl sorry for keyboard error thank you
seetaram dantu 18 days ago
How I remember organic reactions in organic chemistry and also how I understand mechanism of any type of reactions in organic chemistry?????????
Donot stress on learning them try to understand their concepts and mechanisms of those reactions. Understand nucleophillic and electrophillic attacks deeply and leaving group leaving...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
@ manish i am giving some tips on how to remember such things 1- frst of all make a list of organic name reaction that are there in you book , u can take the help of sudy material as well...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Order of incresing solubility of agcl in other solutions
@ chandana your ques is incomplete , so, kindly recheck the ques and do get back to us . and i am assuming it to be the solution of water , nacl , bacl2 and NH3 . so, acc to the common ion...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
U will have to tell the solutions name. in which U want to arrange the order of increasing solubility of AgCl.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The diameter of a bubble at the surface of lake is 4mm and at the bottom of the lake is 1mm . if atmospheric pressure is 1 ATM and the temperature of the lake water is equal to that of...
Use simple ideal eqn. that is from charles law, P1V1/T1 = P2V2/T2...............(1) At the surface, P1 = 1 atm. V1 = 4pi*(4)^2 and At the bottom P2 = 1 atm + pgh = > 1 + (1000*9.8*h)/10^5...
Vikas TU 28 days ago
The molar volumes of ice and water are 0.0196 and 0.0180 litres per mole at 273K. If ΔH for the transition of ice to water is 1440 calories per mole at 1 atm pressure, find ΔU.
From eqn. ΔU + Δ(PV) ΔH = = ΔU + ΔPV + PΔV Given, 1440 = ΔU + 0.0196*273 + 0.0180*273 ΔU = 1440 – 10.2648 = 1429.73 calories.
Vikas TU 28 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn