Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

i m quite weak in that......... plz tel me how to solve this probls..

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Please repost ur complete query, m nt able to get u.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Why cold condition is maintained while preparing benzenediazonium chloride from aniline?
In cold solution the nitrogen gas gets off and furst pre-oproduct formed is some oily type product called oily droplets of iodobenzene.
Vikas TU one month ago
Benzene diazonium chloride decomposes very fast so to minimize its decomposition reaction is taken out at low temperature
Amay chugh one month ago
How do antiseptics differ from disinfectants............?
Antiseptics are the chemical substance which prevent the growth of microorganisms and are capable of killing them without harming the human tissues. These are applied on wounds, ulcers,...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
@ hari Disinfectants are chemical agents used to disinfect inanimate objects and surfaces. Examples of disinfectants include iodine solution, copper sulfate, ozone, and chlorine gas....
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Please provide me with some mnemonics for organic chemistry so that I can learn some of the difficult reactions easily.
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ nilay how can we construct mnemonics for remembering the reaction , i am sorry to say there are no mnemonics avaliable for learning the organic name reaction . what u have to do for that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Electronic transistion in He + ion takes place from n 1 to n 2 shell such that: 2n 2 +3n 1 =18 2 n 2 -3n1=6 What will be the totalno. of photons emitted when electron transit to n1 shell?
Dear Mudit, Remmeber these two formulaes: 1) Maximum no. of photons they eemits if they return to ground state is: n(n-1)/2 2) And for n2 to n1 level, formmulae is: (n2-n1)(n2-n1+1)/2 gives ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
By solving I got n1=2 and n2=6 By applying the formula I got the answer 1 while the answer given in book is 10. So help me out with this.
Mudit 2 months ago
Solve both the eqns. and get the value of n1 and n2. Then to know total number of photons to n1 state, Apply the fomulae: n1(n1-1)/2
Vikas TU 2 months ago
The specific heat of a metal is 0. 16cal/g . It`s approximate atomic weight is
atomic mass *specific heat =6.4(dulong petit law) so approx. atomuic mass =6.4/.16=40 (dulong petit is used to find atomic mass or specific heat )
shivani one month ago
what is hybridisation of free radical cl03 ? .. and how can i find the hybridisation of free radicals like ch3, cf3, no2...
@ anubhav the hybridisation in chlorate is sp3 . clo ^ 3- have 3 bond pairs and 1 loan pair ifu can calculate acc to the VSEPR theory . it is of the type AB3E . it has trigonal pyramidal...
Umakant biswal one month ago
sir, what is the hybridisation of cl03 free radical and not clo3-.... ch3 has sp2 hybridisation bt cf3 has sp3 hybridisation.. jst like this i want to knw if there’s any kind of exception...
anubhav one month ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn