Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

hw do i practise ques of organic chemistry

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Raghav

First do the questions of NCERT book and then move to Arihant book. there are numerous solved example there in the book.

All the best

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Why 3○ carbocation is more stable then benzylic carbocation?
Because 3o carbocation has the tendency to show hyperconjugation more than that of 2o carbocation in benzylic. Therefore, stability mgtters for 3o maximum.
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Because 3 degree c+ is stablised by stong +H and strong + I effect.But in benzylic only weak resonance accounts for stability
Vishant Batta 2 months ago
among which of the following compounds has maximum no of sp-hybridized C atomsa) (CN)2b) CH=C=CH-CNc) HCtriplebondC―CH2CH2=C=C=CH2d) HCtriple bond C―CN
HCtriplebondC―CH2CH=C=C=CH2 has highest number of sp hybridized Carbon atoms. one triple bonded and two double bonded woth no hydrogens.
Vikas TU 4 days ago
But the answer is given HC triple bond C―CN...................……… ……………………………………… …………………………….................................
Vaibhavi 4 days ago
Please give me the correct stability order for Cabocation. In different books different orders are thereWhich is correct
@ joseph 1- increasing substitution increaseas stability we look at the no. of bonding electrons that are attached to carbocation beacuse those bonding electrons , will help in allivating...
Umakant biswal 26 days ago
Hi, for the stability of carbocation always remember this trick, +MR HI This is the order of checking the stability in sequence wise. +M => +mesomeric effect {learn the +M effect showing...
Vikas TU 26 days ago
Generally the stability of carbocation is tertiary > secondary > primary > methyl this is generally decided by mesomerism ,inductive effect and the hyperconjugation
Amay chugh 24 days ago
arrange the following in order of increasing vanderwall`s radius.F ,Cl ,O ,Ne ,N
Ne due to increase in effective nuclear charge from to right along the period radius decrease. Cl has an extra orbit. so it has largest radius.
2017 years ago
The molecule MLxMLx is planar with 7 pairs of electrons around M in the valence shell . The value of x is :....
@ simran there are two metal atoms , so, that means 2 x pairs . and they have 7 valence electron . so, 3 electron for each means it remained with 1 electron that can be paired with other...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Give me full notes of solids state with fully explanation
@ manish in solid state , u have to only use your imagination , that chapter only uses imagination and creating the concept , the imp topics are (for boards ) 1- tetrahedral and octahedral...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
please visit thanks and please approve my answer:} post if you have any doubt
SAHIL 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts