Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

pls tell me about any good book (except morrison boyd)or any website from where i could read stereochem. i am not able to identify all no. of stereoisomers of any compound so tell me that book which contain all basic concepts and good ques.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear enna,

You please refer Jagdamba book of organic chemistry and all your concepts will get clear after reading it...

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

How to remember all the reactions and the reagents and catalysts simultaneously?
@ vamshi practice is the only thing that can save you in organic chemistry , frst of all when u are reading from ncert , underline all reagents and reactions as well as the catalyst...
Umakant biswal one month ago
how to find strenght of acids. guaranted question for boards 2017 maths phy chem
Dear student Strength of acid No of H+ ions released -I effect -R effect 1/H-bonding
Bhavya one month ago
Thermal stability of ionic compounds why is more than covalent
I ionic compound, the ions are attached to each other by strong electostatic bond between the +ve and -ve ions. They are arranged in a crysrtal lattice where lattice energy is very high. But...
Shaswata Biswas 27 days ago
What is the graphical representation of Graham`s law of diffusion
Rate 2 is the rate of effusion for the second gas. M 1 is the molar mass of gas. 1- M 2 is the molar mass of gas Graham's law states that the rate of effusion or of diffusion of a gas is...
Hello Ratul, check this Askiitian link to know about the Graham's law of Diffusion.
Vikas TU one month ago
Assuming pure 2s and 2p orbitals of Carbon are used in forming CH4 molecule, which if the following is false? (a) 3 C-H bonds will be at right angles (b) 1 C-H bond will be weaker than other...
CH4 has tetrahederal structure orientation with sp3 hybridization. hece 4 C-H bonds would be at equal angles with each C-H bond. and that would be 109.5 degree and that is practically...
Vikas TU one month ago
Why does an orbital can accommodate two electrons only?
Why does an s-orbital accommodate two electrons only? The Exclusion Principle only allows two electrons in an orbital. A wave must have a crest and a trough per period. An electron in ground...
dolly bhatia one month ago
@ ramachandram the no of electron that can be accomdated by an orbital is restricted by pauli exclusion principle . acc to his theory the two electron exist in a orbital , then that must...
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn