Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

What is the C-C bond order in benzene?

7 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Sumit,

The normal structure of Benzene is a ring with a electron cloud inside it. Normally it is shown as a 3 C-C and 3 C=C in it. Now counting the total no. of bonds and electrons the bond order on an average is 1.5.

Thank you.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Which Reference Book Is best for Organic Chemistry for 1 st year
Arihant organic chemistry or u can use study materials of akash or allen they provide excellent basics
Biswajit dash one month ago
@ anirudh if u have 2 year left for jee , then go with organic chemistry by morrision and boyd . but at first make sure , u did ncert properly , as they have a good explanation in mechanism ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
i have not prepare that well for cbse or iit please give advice for how can i complete my subjects and get good grades.
@ shivam donot get frustrated , there are enough time left for cbse board exam to prepare . now , what u have to do s below 1- read out the ncert only , and solve exercise and intext...
Umakant biswal one month ago
What will be decreasing order of stability of carbocation CF3-CH2+CF3+(Cl)3-C-CH2+C(Cl)3+
The coumpounds CF3-CH2+CF3+(Cl)3-C-CH2+C(Cl)3+ are not distinguishable. please post it again and pls provide some gap be/w them.
Vikas TU one month ago
What is atom!??????And please understand me that what is the Bohr model?????
@ rahul atom is the smallest part of matter which can take part in a chemical reaction , features of bohr model 1- bohr actually redefined the rutherford model , and just add a term known...
Umakant biswal 8 days ago
Define molar conductivity.......................................?
Molar conductivity ( Λ m ) : Molar conductivity of a solution at a given concentration is the conductance of the volume (V) of solution containing one mole of electrolyte kept between two...
SAI SARDAR 3 months ago
Molar conductivity is defined as the conductivity of an electrolyte solution divided by the molar concentration of the electrolyte, and so measures the efficiency with which a given...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How can we compare the dipole moment of CCl4 and CH2Cl2
@ apoorv in the case of ccl4 , they have tetrahedral shape and they are symmetric , so, they have dipole moment as 0 . in ch2cl2 the polarity vectors of two H atoms add up to cl atoms but...
Umakant biswal 29 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn