Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

hello i want to know how to prepare organic chemistry for iit as its a very topic and the most important.

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

well its true that organic is very important topic..............u should give more thrust to basics and concepts.......go through the theory with full concenteration.

some of the good books are: book by paula bruce

3..morrison boyd

4..reaction and mechanism by bharti bhawan(my favourite book as iitian ..i would strongly recommend this one....)

5..problem book by M.S CHOUHAN

i would prefer u to have last two books..first one for theory

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

Reactivity of esters towards saponification reaction which is more active 1 degree 2 or 3
@ biswajit 1 degree will be more stable . the reason is when leaving group leaves , this actually happens . if r” is the tertiary , then the inductive effect will make the charge unstable . ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Thermal stability of ionic compounds why is more than covalent
I ionic compound, the ions are attached to each other by strong electostatic bond between the +ve and -ve ions. They are arranged in a crysrtal lattice where lattice energy is very high. But...
Shaswata Biswas one month ago
Can`t understand how to name compounds in IUPAC and common names, and how are they attached to compounds??
@ pallavi KIndly be specific , as there are so much groups in alkanes which can be attached , else u can just post a pic of organic compound and i can give u the full explanation on how...
Umakant biswal one month ago
for redox reaction Zn + NO 3 - = Zn 2+ + NH 4 + in basic medium, coefficient of Zn amd OH - in the balanced equation respectively are ?
Separate them into half reactions foirst and then balce it. Zn ------> Zn 2+ + 2e- AND NO3- ------> NH4+ + 3H2O NO3- + 10H+ +8e- ------> NH4+ + 3H2O In order to cancel the electrons add the ...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
state kohlrausch law of independent migration of ions? write one of its application
This principle is known as Kohlrausch's law of independent migration , which states that in the limit of infinite dilution, Each ionic species makes a contribution to the conductivity of...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
what is the oxidation state of sulphur in H 2 S 2 O 8, Na 2 S 4 O 8 and Na 2 S 2 O 3.
@ bhavika in H2S2O8, since 2 oxygen is forming the peroxide linkage here , so, the o.n of sulpher will be +6 . and in the 2 nd case NA2S4O8 , in thaat case take sulpher o.n to be x after...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
You no longer have to wait desperately for someone to help resolve your doubt. You can chat with IITians live, 24/7 (even at 3AM!) and get your doubt resolved instantly. Try the HashLearn...
Ankit 3 months ago
u need to remember that which structure have peroxide linkage and which structure have not , there are only some exception with peroxide linkage , go through the ncert redox reaction...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn