Use Coupon: CART20 and get 20% off on all online Study Material

Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

Get extra R 500 off

hello ,

i am in 12 th . in our coaching they started mechanisms of reactivity this month. i am able to understand what teachers teach in class but while doing assignments myself i get a lot of doubts and my teacher's explaination is not please can you recommend a book which would give deeper conceptual understanding.

i already have o p agrawal and o p tondon with me

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

For organic you should buy: Jagdamba and Soloman these are quite good books..

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.

If you like this answer please approve it....

win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum

Sagar Singh

B.Tech IIT Delhi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Organic Chemistry

What is the necessary condition of rotation barrier energy?
@ ravi the first thng is the energy that is required to overcome the rotation while interconverting . the major thing here is size , the size of the side chain . and also if there is...
Umakant biswal one month ago
List of compound and their uses of all chapter class11 chemistry
Hi, There are so many compounds, I suggest you to refer to NCERT everything is given there Thanks
Nishant Vora 3 months ago
@ rafi there are more than 100 of compounds are avaliable if u will refer to the whole class 11 th chemistry . so, kindly tell of which chapter u required , so, that i can give u of that...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
Write differences between double salt and common salt.
Double salts are formed by mixture of two normal or simple salts obtained through crystallization. for example-dolomite. Common salt is the common name of NaCl and isan example of normal...
Mudit 2 months ago
how to memorize the qualitative analysis reactions. Need specifically in ENGLISH!
@ ashwin i am sorry , there is no shortcut for remembering the reactions in chemistry . so, what u have to do is make a chart and just remember the oxidising and reducing agent , then u can ...
Umakant biswal 15 days ago
1 l of air weighs 1.293 g at 0 deg c and at 1 atm pressure. At what temperature 1 L of air at 1 atm pressure will weigh 1 g ?
Dear student Applying Ideal gas equation in both case and equating them :- P1V1/ P2V2 = n1RT1/n2RT2 Canceling P,V and R since these are not changing we get, n1T1 = n2T2 1.293/M * 273 = 1/M...
Bhavya one month ago
How to find the magnetic moment of a coordination compound
@ anjana u can find out the magnetic moment of a coordination compound by the foillwoing formula u = root over of n (n+2 ) BM where u stands for magnetic moment n is the no of unpair...
Umakant biswal 5 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Get extra R 500 off

More Questions On Organic Chemistry

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn