I am grade 11 and i want to qualify JEE advance can weak in math can anybody make study timetable for me plz

I am grade 11 and i want to qualify JEE advance can weak in math can anybody make study timetable for me plz

Grade:11

4 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
6 years ago
Sure we will love to help you and do not worry if you are even weak in mahs if you study hard till end of 12th class you will easily crack the exam. And  please let us know your school and coaching timings so we can make a complete timetable for you
lol
16 Points
6 years ago
youtube can provide good timetables.
Soma Mesh
62 Points
4 years ago
try to take care for the weaker section, make a schedule for low to high, I mean what you  be the lowest and highest
Avni Sharma
24 Points
4 years ago
i think a good way to make a timetable is by solving past year jee question papers. You should solve the question paper of 2019. It will help you to understand the topics which are most important and topics which are not. This way it will become easier to make a timetable

Here is also the paper analysis of 2020 JEE Main exam – blog.mypat.in/engineering-entrance-exam/jee-main-2020-paper-1-analysis-9th-january-2020 

Understand this. It will help you a look. You are the best person to make your timetable friend, 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free