There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

what are the topics that are most weighed?

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear vasanth

For iit jeee there is no fixed weitage, it  vary from year to year...
f you will see the pattern of last year papers,then you will find that question were framed in such a way that it include more than one chaptre. and in whole paper almost entire syllabus are covered .so it is not advisable to leave any topic.

But the important topics are.

calculus, Vectors, Complex numbers, co-ordinate geometry(2D+3D) Quadratic equations.

Optics, Modern physics, Thermodynamics, A/C circuits, Fluid mechanics, Experiments.

Solid state, chemical bonding, Aldehydes, ketones, carboxylic acids, Alkenes,
         alkynes, stereo and geometrical isomerism, transition elements, coordiantion 

compounds,electro chemistry, kinetics and equilibrium.

but I will suggest you to cover alll the topics and give more stress on above given topics.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand -

post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Q .1- A projectile projected at some angle with vel. 50m/s crosses a 20m wall after 4s from the time of projection. The angle of projection of particle will be ? ( pls give full sol.) 2. a...
Q2 please tell me the width of river Abhishek doyal IIT Bombay Askiitian tutor
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago
Hello Thanks & Regards Arun Kumar Btech, IIT Delhi Askiitians Faculty
Arun Kumar 2 years ago
Abhishek doyal IIT bombay Askiitian tutor
Abhishek Doyal 2 years ago
which are the best engineering colleges for ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING in terms of best placements and future salary prospects????
Whatever may be the aspects as placement or research works in IIT, ranking as follows IITB IITD IITM IITK IIT khargpur IITR IITG The IIT tag and your performance in the graduation and...
Avinash one year ago
Find the equation of the line passing through the point (2,3) and at a distance of 3 units from the origin.
Hii USE the equation of line in the format in which we know the perpendicular distancewhose value is 3. You will get the value of thetha by passing the line through point (2,3). Best of Luck
Sourabh Singh one year ago
Sir, I am likely to get admissions in BITS, Hyderabad NIT, Warangal, Tiruchy New IITs I want to join Computer Science. I want to join in the College where there are Good Placements with...
Whereever you go in India cs got huge demand so as placements and packages too. What matter is the percentage of placements and average packages. As NIT W, T are top colleges in NIT range...
Avinash one year ago
These all are good colleges as placement wise. But you can also look for other colleges as there are number of top engineering colleges in India which are providing quality engineering...
Leepika Roy one year ago
Dear Sir, The coaching institutes claim that there are different study programmes for AIEEE, IIT-JEE & BITS. Then how can one prepare for all these at one time. If it is false then...
Dear sarma IIT JEE is toughest exam among this.If you want to prepear for all then i will advice you to coaching for IIT JEE. syllabus is almost same for all only the difficulty level is...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
how is cse from iit jodhpur in terms of teaching , internships , placements and college
Tell me what are the different options available with you.
Piyush 3 months ago
It’s quite good as it is one of the most reputed institutions, I suggest to visit the official websites of some chosen elite class institutions and pick up any of these for seeking...
Aneesh Sehgal 3 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts