Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

Respected sir ,

I am a boy who wanted to do medicine till i came to 12 th , but suddenly lost interest in it after i came to 12 th ... The consequence of this was that i lost a years time for the prepartion for IIt - Jee ... I am now sure that i will do engineering .

I have read other peoples post before asking this question ......But this is my personal scenario ...........

I feel what i need is accurate planning , and then implementation . All sources say that you should be perfect in 60 % of the iit jee syllabus . I request you to let me know , with your experience , which 60 % is the best in terms of marks as well as time needed , since i have only around 7 months for the exam . I have 100 % determination and will power now . I assure you , you advise will not go waste . I will follow it sincerely . . . .

P.S - I have to study from scratch ( But i have the capabilty needed )

Thanking you ,

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Ravi

First do Caculus in maths its easy,scoring and you will need in physics also.Then matrices,complex numbers,algebra,vectors.If you do vectors well geometry would be easy.In physics mechanics,modern physics,shm,collisions,optics.You can xpect more qs from electricity and magnetism so better so it also.In chemistry whole physical and complex compunds,metallurgy in inorganic.Organic is like all are same.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

All the best.

Askiitians Experts
Prudhvi Teja

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it
This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
Which chapters should i focus on inorganic chemistry for jee advanced??
solid state,all group elements,electo chemistry ,chemical equilibrium,stoichemetry.
vamsi 2 years ago
No. It should be the periodic properties chapter primarily!
Pradyumna Sadgir 2 years ago
How to prepare for the various block elements
NANDA 2 years ago
hello ;i am in clss12 -i have studied maths RDSharma and pradeeps for physics,chemistry so is it sufficient to crack iit
if you have done all the questions and concepts of these books very well then you have covered most of the syllabus from which questions are asked in IIT entrance addition to these...
Kamlesh Kumar 2 years ago
No. RD Sharma and Pradeep's are design mainly for CBSE board, Question Level of these books doesn't match with IIT Jee level, Hardly any question comes from these books in IIT Jee. So it...
Amit Nardiya 2 years ago
These are sufficient for IITJEE mains but for IITJEE Advanced more problem oriented book will be required to strenghten your problem solving.You can solve books of Arihant and Disha...
Parvez ali 2 years ago
Sir I am of caste BC A From andhra pradesh I need to know the minimum marks to get a seat in government mbbs college in andhra pradesh. Also I need a clarification wether the qualifying...
@ jayadhir first of all , in neet exam the qualifying marks are 50 percent as a whole , and no subject criteria is their , its 50 percent of the 720 marks . and that doesnot means that...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
sir i want to know that which iit is best for in computer science ???????????
All IITs are best as per the branch. It depends on the rank which u get to get into an IIT. I can give you a rough estimate about the ranking the trends change every year but roughly...
Ramesh V 7 years ago
It cant be said that which iit is best for computer science but one thing can be said that iit delhi has one of the most challenging curriculum and very good fascilities for engineering in...
AskiitianExpert Vinayak-iitd 7 years ago
which institute is best for iit coaching in delhi ncr
Dear shikhin You can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join For online coaching All you need is a 128kbps internet...
Badiuddin askIITians.ismu Expert 6 years ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts