Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

i am not soo good in physics.......but is good in maths and chemistry

and somehow manages well

soo can u tell me some important topics that are very well included in IIT or other competitive exams.....of class 11th and 12th

as i hav vry less time left

as i am in class 12th!!

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Student ,

Physics questons in IITJEE can be framed form two or more topics like mechanics and electrostatics . so actually you cant  leave any topic but still given the lesser amount of time you have , in physics i think -- Newton's law of motion , work-energy-power , electrostatics (all of it as it is in your 12th class)  , modern physics (very scoring ) , magnetostatics. I think these together will comprise about 80% of physics in any competetive exam.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can. We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

Now you can win exciting gifts by answering the questions on Discussion Forum. So help discuss any query on askiitians forum and become an Elite Expert League askiitian.

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Please tell if you know anything about the imp chapters in iitjee 2016????
Dear Students, We can not predict about the imp. chapters for 2016 but Yes we surely can tell the names of the chapters according to the analysis of the previous year papers. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 9 months ago
I am also a jee candite and according to my analysis of previous year I have predicted that this year in chemistry most imp chapters are gaseous state and Goc Maths will be slightly tough...
Himanshu 9 months ago
My daughter in class 11 economics ,evs,music . She is from cbse can u help me ​
Hello Sir, Yes sure, Just let us know your concern. Thanks.
Vijay Mukati 7 months ago
hello, what is your problem?tell me clearly i don’t understand your intention?type...
raj 6 months ago
what all are themost scoring topics in jee mains
Please refer to the complete analysis of the JEE paper from askIITians website. You will get the weitage from their. Thanks
Vijay Mukati one year ago
calculus, it is said that if u perfect only calculus in the exams wihout anything, u will get gr8 marks in JEE Mains
Pinak Ashtekar one year ago
Calculas is must
Aakash one year ago
What will be the level of questions dis time????
its gonna be really tough...since cbse are really frustrated by the situation and so they r gonna test students like anything...once iit jee was also leaked and the difficulty level was...
Sudhanshu Saini one year ago
May be some easy.
Adarsh one year ago
hope its easy
V. Harshit - one year ago
Iam now in PUC2 , I need some preparation tips perfect time table some updates on JEE exams Useful books previous papers of JEE Please lead me to the successss,........
All information is present on askiitians blog. You can search it askiitians website I am putting some useful links where you will get required information....
Harsh Patodia 24 days ago
Time table with respect to topics to study or daily studying time table.
Harsh Patodia 23 days ago
5.00 A.M.- GOOD MORNING { WAKE UP} 5.10- 6.30- PHYSICS 6.30- 2.00 PM - SCHOOL TIME 2.00-2.30 - REST 2.30 - 4.00- MATHS 4 - 4.30 - REST AND TV OR SOCIAL MEDIA 4.30- 6 - CHEMISTRY 6-7 - ANY...
SAHIL 23 days ago
what is the scope after doing engineering chemistry?
Good scope if u want to do higher studies, research or teaching line Thanks
Nishant Vora 5 months ago
Go for higher studies in the same direction, therafter you may choose to be a scientist and there are number of avenues for being a scientist in chemistry or chemicals, else you may choose...
Aneesh Sehgal 5 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 4,950 off

• View Details

Get extra R 4,950 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts