There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete JEE Main/Advanced Course and Test Series
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 15,000
  • View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

iam going to write iit-jee in 2012 . to get the rank below 100 what should i do starting from now

7 years ago

Answers : (4)

Dear Konaki,

You don’t need to worry about that from now itself. Just stay calm and focus on understanding rather than mugging. Join a good coaching institute like BANSAL or VIDYA MANDIR. DO whatever  is told in class.Be regular in classand stay with concepts.Refer good books and always try to solve problems from magazines like MATHEMATICS, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY TODAY atleast once in two months.

Hope you give your best.

Thank you.

7 years ago

i am also at the same stage and i am going to give iit jee in 2012.

so please help me and please do give me your some informations.

mine few...

name - darshit jasani

home town - bhavnagar, gujarat.

so please help me out

7 years ago

Hi Darshit,

So you are preparing for IIT-JEE 2012, good spirit...

Now for preparation you can start coaching. But as you are a school student , its quite difficult to manage time ..So you can start online coaching where you can have a flexible timing ..So i wud advise you to join

click here for more details about the packages in Askiitians .com :

Thanks !!!

7 years ago

You have time to devote yourself to one topic, do as many questions on it and then revise it every now and then to keep it fresh.

5 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Sir i have 0nly 4 m0nth and i want take admissi0n in nit will u tell me is it p0ssible and if yes then what is my stategy??
Dear student, Please check out our self study package it will be very helpful. Highly recommended Go to this link...
Nishant Vora 11 months ago
sir which are best scoring topic for jee main sir pls give me information about it
This is my personal opinion, I will give two most scoring in each subject Maths: – Vectors and 3D, very easy to understand and many questions come from these ends – Limits and...
Riddhish Bhalodia 9 months ago
plz solve the integration
Hi, Put Lnx as t. i.e the substitution, we have the dt in denominator. So its integration will be -cos t and the answer will be -cos ln x...
Yash Baheti one year ago
Oscar Award Nominees and Winners from India
Oscar awards and India Even though India has been the leading player in international Cinema making almost the maximum number of movies annually, her track record in the Oscar Awards...
Vijay Luxmi Askiitiansexpert 7 years ago
Gud Article!!!!!
avinash sharma 7 years ago
Where can i get NCERT Exempler for all the subjects. I am in Class 12 and want the link to download ncert exempler. i have got only physics and maths exempler. Provide me link to other...
@ shreyas u can easily get that on the ncert website , its there in ncert official website , there will be a option called as DOWNLOAD EBOOKS , there u can get all subject exampler , and...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
search on google for them and you can easily download pdf formats for all of them for best physics notes visit: thanks
SAHIL 2 months ago
dear sir i want to pass bitsat exam in such a small time period what should i study first in syllabus as i have not revised my 11 sylabus pleasesir help me out i m ready to do hard work
@ shubhangi BITSAT exam wl be simple for you if u prepared for jee before .. if not , then start with your 11 th syllabus , but not with detail study , do the revision only ,, and donot...
Umakant biswal 6 months ago
hello shubhangi the only solution to your problem is usage of askiitians site revision notes and practice of last year papers. so first revise and then do a lot of papers link to revision...
SAHIL 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• View Details
Get extra R 3,750 off

• View Details

Get extra R 3,750 off

More Questions On Most Scoring Topics in IIT JEE

Ask Experts