There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off

which experiment proves that nucleus is at the centre of the atom ???

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear perit

Rutherford established a new model of the atom that was similar to the structure of planets in orbit around the sun. Rutherford's model consisted of a dense positive core (nucleus)at the center of the atom with electrons orbiting around it. This is called as Planetary Model of the atom

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Modern Physics

Describe construction and working of photoelectric cell.
Photvoltacic cell is the most basic unit of the whole system which is used to produce electricty from light enrgy. this is generally made of silicon aoms which has valency of 4 elctrons...
Vikas TU 3 months ago
what is the difference between velocity and angular velocity give me formulas ?
Linear Velocity Linear velocity is defined as the rate of change of displacement between an object and a fixed point. Angular Velocity Angular velocity is an event discussed in the angular...
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
velocity is the rate of change of displacement i.e. v=ds/dt as angular velocity is rate to change of angular displacement omega= d theta/dt
rishabh 6 months ago
velocity is rate if change of displacement.angular velocity is rate of change of angular displacement.thank you.
NARAYANA 6 months ago
A Ball is thrown verticall upward with a velocity ‘u’ from the balloon descending with a constant velocity ‘v’. The ball will pass by the balloon after time ?
Dear Ranjeet Kumar, How can you Take Displacement of ball be “vt” . It should be “vt+1/2gt 2 . Its right Answer is 2(u+v)/g. I know the answer. But dont know how to solve.
Kuldeep Pal one month ago
The question needs the basic understanding of motion to solve it. considering the downward direction to be +ve and taking ground as the reference point, we have : initial velocity of ball...
RANJEET KUMAR one month ago
Dear Kuldeep, the velocity u of the ball must be with respect to the balloon. Then, taking the upward direction as positive we have: Initial velocity of the ball = u Constant velocity of...
Raman Mishra one month ago
What is working of a cyclotron and principles of cyclotron
@ ankit i am explaining here the working of cyclotron . the charge will follow a spiral path with increasing radius as its under constant acceleration due to external magnetic field (...
Umakant biswal one month ago
Principle of operation -----> A cyclotron accelerates a particle which is flly chrges to an extent by using high frequency ac voltage between two hollow plates kept inside the hollow...
Vikas TU one month ago
Figure shows a circular wire loop of radius r carrying current i placed in a perpendicular magnetic field B . Suppose that the radius of cross section of the wire is a . Find the decrease...
Hello, U have mentioned above the figure . But i found no attachment here. I request U to plz upload the figure. Cheers!
Vikas TU 29 days ago
a boy of weight 25kg slide sdown a rope hanging from the branch of the tree.if the force of friction against him is 50N,the boys acceleration is?
Simply balance the forces along with friction force. Therfore, F – f = ma 250 – 50 = 25a a = 200/25 = 40/5 = 8 m/s^2
Vikas TU 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off

More Questions On Modern Physics

Ask Experts