There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

sir where can i get the solutions of all the past iit jee papers?????????????

7 years ago

Answers : (2)

u can get the solutions of  past jee papers in "27 years by disha publications" and "10 years by arihant publications"

7 years ago

IIT Master : solution to 25 years JEE by tata mcgraw hill is also a good book.

7 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Modern Physics

Give breif explanation for intermediate frequency stage?
Mixing the carrier signal with any small or local type oscillator signal will produce the difference in frequency called beats andd therfore IF frequency emerges which is highly used in...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
In the recieving antennae the carrier frequency is changed into a lower frequency by a process called intermediate frequency (IF) stage preceding the detection. Hope you understand my...
Adarsh 2 months ago
In communications and electronic engineering , an intermediate frequency ( IF ) is a frequency to which a carrier wave is shifted as an intermediate step in transmission or reception. [1]...
jayachandra 2 months ago
have also give u many questions but i didnt got a single answer .
Dear student, We could not answer the question due to high traffic on our website. We will answer soon Thanks for having patience
Nishant Vora 6 months ago
from the top of a tower 40m high a ball is projected upward with speed 20m/s at an angle of elevation of 30 degree . calculate the time taken by the ball to hit the ground
Write the eqns. for y- direction, -40 = 20sin30*t – 0.5gt^2 -40 = 10*t – 5t^2 t^2 – 2t – 8 = 0 t^2 -4t + 2t – 8 = 0 t(t-4) + 2(t-4) = 0 (t+2) (t-4) = 0 t = 4 seconds.
Vikas TU 3 months ago
Please solve the second question on that image I will rate you.....
See i think its a good question. Normal reaction is zero actually means that it follows the same trajectory as the surface.This data is of no use,its a simply a projectile question. I cant...
Piyush Behera 7 days ago
what is heat
heat is form of enery that tranfer hot temparature to cold temparature
Gavvala Ganesh one year ago
Dear Ganesh, Please do not paste the same answer again and again. Also, paste complete answer in one attempt so that questioner does not get mails on your each and every answer. This...
Forum Team one year ago
In physics, heat is energy in transfer other than as work or by transfer of matter. When there is a suitable physical pathway, heat flows from a hotter body to a colder one. The transfer...
a rod of length l rotates with a small but uniform angilar velocity w about its perpendicular bisector a uniform magntic feild B exists parllel to te axis of rotation the potential...
emf = Change in flux w.r.t. time, blux is magnetic field intensity x area, for area, should be radius x (arc = v dt). Now, clculate in this way, we will get the value of emf as a function of...
Saurabh Kumar 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Modern Physics

Ask Experts