There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

find dimensions of a and b where f(force)=a/b+(d^-2)

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Amey,

If f = (a/b) + d^-2 then we can't find dimensions of a or b individually. but only that of (a/b) which would be MLT^-2. Even if f = a/(b + (d^-2)), still individual dimensions can't be found. So please check the question. Either the question is trying to ask something else or equation is different.

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.we will get you the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly. All the best.

Askiitians Experts,
Gokul  Joshi

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Modern Physics

The displacement x of a body varies with time t as x=-2/3 t×t + 16 t +2. In what time of body comes to rest
velocity should be equal to zero that is dx/dt = 0. Hence, v = dx/dt = -4t/3 + 16 = 0 t/3 = 4 t = 12 s. After 12 seconds the body will come to rest.
Vikas TU 20 days ago
A converging bundle of light rays in the shape of cone with a vertex angle of 45 degrees falls on a circular diaphragm of 20cm diametre.A lens with power 5D is fixed in the diaphragm...
I think it is 4/3 but i m not sure. I have assumed that the rays are comming from infinity so they converge at focus i.e at a distance of 20cm from lens. Radius of lens =10cm. So...
Gundeep Singh 15 days ago
i want to know about limitations of newtons universal laws of gravitation
Dear student There are two instances where Newtonian laws of gravitaion break down. The first involves objects traveling at or near the speed of light. The second problem comes when...
Bhavya one month ago
what is mutual inductance?Describe the ways in which Eddy currents are used to advantage?
mutual inductance is a phenomena in which the flux is induced in the coil from another coil in which ac current is flowing through and thus, conducts current and the change in flux induces...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Please tell why induced electric field form closed loops.
@ gagandeep . frst understand what exactly induced electric field means . that means the e.f that is induced by a charged object to a uncharged object . suppose u have a uncharged conducter ...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
A particle of charge q and mass m is moving in an electric field (a)must undergo change in velocity (b)must undergo change in speed (c)may not undergo change in velocity (d)may not undergo...
Forces actinng on the charge, qE = ma a = qE/m Thus it would have an accelration therfore velocity could change. options seems correct one.
Vikas TU 25 days ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Modern Physics

Ask Experts