The vertical limbs of a U tube shaped tube are filled with a liquid of density μ up to a height h on each side . The horizontal portion of U tube having length 2h contains a liquid of density 2μ .The U tube us moved horizontally with acceleration g/2 parallel to the horizontal arm .the difference in heights in liquid levelin the two vertical limb, at steady state will be? i already know the answer for this question but since im unable to put the answer in the solutions bar of the people who asked the question i have attached the solution as an image

The vertical limbs of a U tube shaped tube are filled with a liquid of density μ up to a height h on each side . The horizontal portion of U tube having length 2h contains a liquid of density 2μ .The U tube us moved horizontally with acceleration g/2 parallel to the horizontal arm .the difference in heights in liquid levelin the two vertical limb, at steady state will be?

i already know the answer for this question but since im unable to put the answer in the solutions bar of the people who asked the question i have attached the solution as an image

Question Image
Grade:12th Pass

5 Answers

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago
A solid sphere of radius R has moment of inertia I about its diameter. It is melted into a disc of radius r and thickness t. If its moment of inertia about the tangential axis (perpendicular to the plane) is also equal to I, then the value of t is nR, then n is
easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

A lamina is made by removing a small disc of diameter 2R from a bigger disc of uniform mass density and radius 2R as shown in figure. The moment of inertia of this lamina about an axis passing through O and an axis passing through are IO and IP respectively. Both axes are perpendicular to the plane of the lamina. The ratio ip/io to nearest integer is

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago
The compressibility factor of gases is more than unity at STP. Therefore
  Vm > 22.4 L
  V
  Vm = 22.4 L
  Vm = 14.8 L

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

Calculate the compressibility factor of ammonia of 8.5g contained in a 0.5 L vessel at 300 K.

For ammonia

a = 4.0 atm.L2 mol–2

b = 0.036 L.mol–1

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

What is the value of b, it the diameter of a molecule is 1Å?
  2.4 mL/mol
  4.8 mL/mol
  1.2 mL/mol
  7.2 mL/mol

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free