If all the given masses are equal and accn of m1 is a0 then find the accn of m4.

If all the given masses are equal and accn of m1 is a0 then find the accn of m4.

Question Image
Grade:12

5 Answers

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

A uniform chain has mass M and length L. It is lying on a smooth horizontal table with half of its length hanging vertically downward. The work done in pulling the chain up the table is
easwer
40 Points
7 years ago
Two identical particles A and B of mass m each are connected together by a light and inextensible string of length l, the particles are held at rest in air in same horizontal level at a separation l. Both particles are released simultaneously while one of them (say A) is given speed v0 vertically upward. Choose the correct option, ignore air resistance.
easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

A uniform rod of length L and mass M is suspended on two vertical inextensible strings as shown. The acceleration of the center of mass of the rod at the instant when right string snaps is

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago

The moment of inertia of a thin square plate ABCD of uniform thickness about an axis passing through the centre O and perpendicular to the plate is I (Here I1I2I3 and I4 are MOI about axis, 1, 2, 3, 4 which are in the plane of the plates). The correct statement is

easwer
40 Points
7 years ago
A solid sphere of radius R has moment of inertia I about its diameter. It is melted into a disc of radius r and thickness t. If its moment of inertia about the tangential axis (perpendicular to the plane) is also equal to I, then the value of t is nR, then n is

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free