There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

a baloon of mass M is descending at constant acceleration s when a mass m is relased from the ballon it start raising with same acceleration s.assume tht its volume does not change whaty is value of m

6 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear Jauneet Singh,

Let the force due to buoyancy be B.

In the first case the equation will be

Mg - B = Ms

In the second case the equation will be

B - (M-m)g = (M-m)s

Since the volume is unchanged, the force of Buoyancy remains unchanged as same amount of air is displaced even now and the new mass is (M-m)

Adding the two equations we get,

mg = (2M-m)s

or m(g+s)=2Ms

or m=2Ms/(g+s)

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.

If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you
the answer and detailed  solution very  quickly.

We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

Spandan Pratyush

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

In a circus the diameter of the globe of death is 20m. From what minimum height must a cyclist start in order to go round the globe vertically? Please provide solution
At highest point of globe of death , the energy equation will be Where R is the radius of the globe of death. We also know at highest point mototcyclist needs to cancel gravityto prevent...
Manas Shukla one month ago
h min =radius/2=5m. i hope iam correct. plz give reply. plz post such type of questions. have a nice day.
Gosula Madhukar one month ago
what is banking of road ? why is important for us?and wat is friction in the banking of road?
the phenomenon of raising the outer edge of the curved road above the inner edge is to provide the nessasary centripetal force to the veichle to take a safer turn in the curved road is...
Umakant biswal 17 days ago
friction defined as the resistance force offered by surface of contact acting in the direction opposite to the motion.and the banking road is the curved road where we take safe turn at the...
Y MANJUNADH 17 days ago
A fighter pilot dives his plane towards the ground at 230m/s^2. He pulls out the dive on vertical circle. What is minimum radius og circle so that normal force exerted in the pilot by his...
Oops , sorry I didnt see it was a vertical circle so I didnt take into account the weight of the pilot himself. We have to keep in mind that the pilot will also exert force Mg on the seat...
We have to equal the centripetal acceleration = 3g Since the reaction on the pilot seat = centripetal acceleration for the pilot So R = 1763.33 m
But the answer is given 2700m ???? ?????? ???? ??????????.............................................
Vaibhavi one month ago
i want any book on electronics iam interested please provide it to me sir
@ kalyan what u want to study from that book . in case u are in class 12 th and want to study semiconducter then go for resnick halliday . its the best book for electronics upto class 12 th ...
Umakant biswal one month ago
if you want to study analog circuits and devices, I would suggest you to study the book written by sedra and smith it will help you to help you to build your foundation. If you want to...
HIMANSHU SAXENA one month ago
Is solid angle is in the syllabus of jee for both mains and advanced.
@ rahul yes , its in the main syllabus , but not in advanced syllabus directly . but as its a angle subtended by cone , then advanced might ask a combined conceptual question on this by...
Umakant biswal 3 months ago
How many poles are in magnetic tell me their names??
There are two poles in magnet.they are the north pole and south poles repel eacgh other and unlike poles attract each other.
N JYOTHEESWAR 9 months ago
north pole and south pole................ Although it was discovered that some rocks would reverse their magnetic field while ... wanted to know whether reversals occurred at regular...
T.kumar 9 months ago
there are two poles are available in magnet 1.north pole 2.south pole these two poles which magnet having that magnet is called paramagnet.
Y MANJUNADH 9 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts