• OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 840 off
USE CODE: hemangi

HOW TO DRAW THE SFD AND BMD DIAGRAM ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The example shows a point load, a distributed load, and an applied moment. The supports include both hinged supports and a fixed end support. It can be seen that the beam has applied forces and displacement constraints. Then we have the loading diagram with the reaction values which ia also called afree body diagram. For the bending moment diagram the normal sign convention was used.
Regards
Sumit68-1138_1.jpg
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Q.13--- why u/cos@ and not 2ucos@?

Assuming that speed of the mass is v and that of the ends P and Q is given as u . Since M has velocity v the tiny length of thread which is attached to the mass directly will also have...

Neeti 11 months ago

I’m really sorry i don’t know how else i should explain it. You have to visualize it yourself. Ok try this, i’m sure you’ve watched harry potter. in the second movie when Ron drives the car ...

Neeti 11 months ago

I know why you would think that. Surprisingly i had once got stuck in the same question :P Well for the simple reason, you cannot just take a component of u in the vertically upward...

Neeti 11 months ago
Give me a a brief explaination oabout newtons laws of motion

Newton law’s of motion tell’s about the pratical things that what we are facing our when we swimming we apply some force on to move from there and water also apply’s equal and opposite...

satlapally pooja 9 months ago

newtons laws of motion are the three basic laws in mechanics , from which most of the things have come out there are 3 laws of newton

Mondo Camry 9 months ago

U may find it in ur 9 th class physics book in chapter like laws of motion or newtons law or something like that...😄😊😉

Riddhi Gupta 9 months ago
A bloch having mass m is placed on a frictionless inclined wedge of mass `M` & angle of inclination` A` , an external force pushes wedge towards left, with what minimum accelaration`a` the...

Simply please apply the concept of pseudoforce – ma on block and in opposite direction of the movement of the wedge. Try it out if you will not be able to solve then do let me know.
  img
Piyush one year ago

The word ‘left’ signifies ????????????pls provide complete details..
  img
Saurabh Kumar one year ago
how to solve questions based on multiple capacitors connected to inductor

First understand the diagram, wheather it is a series or parallel ckt diagram. Find the eqv capacitance and then then find impedance of the circuit..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 11 months ago
A charge q is distributed over two concentric hollow spheres of radii r and R(>r) such that the surface densities are equal. Find the potential at he common centre.

charge density=q/4(3.14)r=Q/4(3.14)R. ie, q=Q*r*r/R*R. potential at center of shell=kq/r+kQ/R kQ/R(r/R+1) Q=charge density*4(3.14)R*R on simpilfying, V=charge density*(r+R)/epsilon

ananthupotti one month ago
Find the scalar and vector product of two vectors A = (3i – 4j + 5k) and B = (-2i + j +3k)?

Scalar product =(3-4+5)(-2+1+3)=(-6+3+9)+(8-4-12)+(-10+5+15)=6-8+10=8 vector product=-6-4+15=5 ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ​ ============================= ​

arbaj adib rahman 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 780 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 840 off