• OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: MOB20

HOW TO DRAW THE SFD AND BMD DIAGRAM ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The example shows a point load, a distributed load, and an applied moment. The supports include both hinged supports and a fixed end support. It can be seen that the beam has applied forces and displacement constraints. Then we have the loading diagram with the reaction values which ia also called afree body diagram. For the bending moment diagram the normal sign convention was used.
Regards
Sumit68-1138_1.jpg
one year ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Dear expert, there is a chapter in class 11 physics – motion in a straight line . can you give some easy methods to undrstnd this chapter... like sighn convention and a bit idea about...

@ ankitha That chapter is totally easy upon what i consider is . Kindly tell me in which part you are facing the difficulty , i think in that integration and derivation part of the 3...

Umakant biswal 15 days ago
RELATIVE VELOCITY HOW TO APPROACH THE PROBLEMS OF LIKE RIVER BOAT PROBLEM ? CAN I NEED TO LEARN THE DIFFERENT CASES OF IT?

Try going through Mechanincs-I by DC Pandey.It explains each type ofproblems relatedto realtive velocity as well as river boat problems.Hope you find it helpful.

Mudit 2 days ago
Two seconds after projection, a projectile is travelling in a direction inclined at 30° to the horizontal. After one more second it is travelling horizontally. Find the velocity of...

2 s before when it is projected at an angle a with u velocity (let) then, Vx = ucosa...............(1) Vy = usina – g*2............(2) {at t =2} 2 s after, Vx = vcos30..................(3)...

Vikas TU 23 days ago
tell me about Diffraction

Bending of light at edge of obstacle whose size is comparale to wave length of light is called diffraction

noogler one year ago

Diffraction refers to various phenomena which occur when a wave encounters an obstacle or a slit. In classical physics, the diffraction phenomenon is described as the interference of waves...

SHANMUKESHWAR 10 months ago

Diffraction manifests itself in the apparent bending of waves around small obstacles and the spreading out of waves past small openings.

rahul one year ago
WHAT IS HYGENS PRINCIPLE

Huygens�s principle Huygens principle of wave propagation is a geometrical description used to determine the new position of a wave front at later time from its given position at any given...

Gayatri Jayesh Bondriya one year ago

Huygens principle of wave propagation is a geometrical description used to determine the new position of a wave front at later time from its given position at any given instant of time

KUNCHAM SAMPATH 11 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off