• OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off
USE CODE: EXAM25

HOW TO DRAW THE SFD AND BMD DIAGRAM ?

2 years ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The example shows a point load, a distributed load, and an applied moment. The supports include both hinged supports and a fixed end support. It can be seen that the beam has applied forces and displacement constraints. Then we have the loading diagram with the reaction values which ia also called afree body diagram. For the bending moment diagram the normal sign convention was used.
Regards
Sumit68-1138_1.jpg
one year ago

Post Your Answer

A train starts from rest from a station with acceleration 0.2 on a stright line and then comes to rest after attaining maximum speed on another station due to retardation 0.4. if total time ...

Since the units of accleration / retardation are not given i assume it to be km/h 2 . This is a case of 1-D motion. Let the accleration and retardation of the train be and respectively. The ...

Paarth Arkadi 7 months ago
Q.13--- why u/cos@ and not 2ucos@?

Assuming that speed of the mass is v and that of the ends P and Q is given as u . Since M has velocity v the tiny length of thread which is attached to the mass directly will also have...

Neeti 6 months ago

I’m really sorry i don’t know how else i should explain it. You have to visualize it yourself. Ok try this, i’m sure you’ve watched harry potter. in the second movie when Ron drives the car ...

Neeti 6 months ago

I know why you would think that. Surprisingly i had once got stuck in the same question :P Well for the simple reason, you cannot just take a component of u in the vertically upward...

Neeti 6 months ago
a body is falling with a speed of 4ms strikes the floor and is re bouncing with a speed of 2 ms the loss of energy=

mass oof the body must be mentioned as we need to find energy 1s check the question

Nicho priyatham 6 months ago
what is the value of the heat energy when the reaction in adiabatic process.

The adiabatic compression of a gas causes a rise in temperature of the gas. ... The parcel of air is unable to dissipate energy as heat , hence it is ... gas law, or the hydrostatic...

venky 5 months ago
what is a resistor?

A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance. Resistors reduces current flow, and, at the same time, acts to lower voltage levels within...

deapan 6 months ago

it is a device in an electric circuit, which is used to regulate or help in opposing the eletric current in electric device

Rizwana shaheen 7 months ago

Resistor is a device used to regulate the flow of current in a circuit by adjusting the resistance of the circuit.

Adarsh 6 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off