HOW TO DRAW THE SFD AND BMD DIAGRAM ?

one year ago

Answers : (1)

Dear student,

The example shows a point load, a distributed load, and an applied moment. The supports include both hinged supports and a fixed end support. It can be seen that the beam has applied forces and displacement constraints. Then we have the loading diagram with the reaction values which ia also called afree body diagram. For the bending moment diagram the normal sign convention was used.
Regards
Sumit68-1138_1.jpg
2 months ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts
Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
An electron moving along the x axis has a position given by x=16te -t m, where t is in seconds . How far is the electron from the origin when it momentarily stops ?

Dear student, We can find the velocity of the electron being given by: If the electron momentarily stops, then Since isnt possible, so we have t=1. Thus, the distance from the origin would...
  img
Sumit Majumdar 2 months ago

thank u . It didn’t strike me to differentiate .

Pushkala Krishnan 2 months ago
Consider a boy on a trolley who throws a ball with speed 20m/s at an angle 37 degrees w.r.t trolley in direction of motion of trolley which moves horizontally with speed 10m/s, find range...

Dear student, The net horizontal velocity would be given by: Hence, range would be given by: Regards Sumit
  img
a projectile is fired such that it touches the vertices of regular hexagon of side ‘a’ . What is the range of projectile ?

Dear student, Please draw the figure for the question. The projectile cannot touch all the 6 sides of the hexagon. It can touch at the most 3 vertices of the hexagon. Depending upon from...
  img
Two point charges q and 4q are held at separation .At what distance the electric field due to them is zero?

q-----x---,---(d-x)------4q x^2/(d-x)^2=1/4 x/(d-x)=1/2 d/x-1=2 d/x=3/2 x=2/3d

vamsi 10 months ago

q-----x---,---(d-x)------4q x^2/(d-x)^2=1/4 x/(d-x)=1/2 d/x-1=2 d/x=3/2 x=2/3d

GOROJANAPU KIRAN 11 months ago
Current flows through a straght thinwalled tube of radius r. The magnetic field at a distance x from the axis of the tube has magnitude B. (a)B∞x,for 0<x<r...

we know at any distance x eqn is B x = miyu 0 * i where i is current enclosed in loop of radius r since it is thin walled so current is just at surface i.e at distance r so for x<r there...
  img
Nirmal Singh. 8 months ago
View all Questions »