There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 700 off

The period of osscilation of a simple pendulum of constant length at earth surface is T its period inside a mine is:

6 years ago

Answers : (2)

Dear Pallavi

T=2∏ √(l/g)

since g decreses when we go inside the earth surface

so T will increase

Please feel free to post as many doubts on our discussion forum as you can.
 If you find any question Difficult to understand - post it here and we will get you the answer and detailed solution very quickly.
 We are all IITians and here to help you in your IIT JEE  & AIEEE preparation.

All the best.
Askiitians Experts

6 years ago

slightly increase

because inside mine value of g sligtly decrease

6 years ago

Post Your Answer

Other Related Questions on Mechanics

Question is based on cross product. it is attached.
no the question is how do we know, for example calculate torque. F=2i+3j and r=4i. so is it F cross r or r cross F and how do we decide which is correct. According to the question they used ...
Naveen Shankar one month ago
while writing in vector form you will see it has FsSin@ (where @=theta angle). so while using i vector or j vector or k vector the whole sign changes so -that is the significance of writing ...
dipika kumari Sahoo one month ago
Torque is always r x F and never F x r . If the answer in your book is given for F x r then it is wrong. The example u gave torque should be -12k
Manas Shukla one month ago
A metallic chain 1m long lies on a horizontal surface of a table. The chain starts sliding on the table if 25cm hangs over the edge of a table. The correct value of the coefficient of...
let m be the mass for 1 m length chain then 25 cm length the mass would be: = > m/4 balacncing the forces we get, f = mg/4. u*(3m/4)*g = mg/4 u= 1/3
2017 years ago
the moment of inertia of a solid flywheel of radius 0.1m about its axis is 0.1kgm2. a tangential force of 2 kg wt is applied through the circumference of flywheel with the help of string and...
ANS: 2m/s 2 equate the torque I alpha = force * r (r = radius of wheel) 0.1*a/r = 2*10* r ( a = accelaration) therefore a=2m/s 2 ( r = 0.1m)
2017 years ago
dear narayana iit students or any one can you say which book is the best for iit preparation 1: narayana material 2:cengage series
@ sriniketh For my prep i have used cengage publication material . they are far better good than narayana . and also , narayana book is not that much good in chemistry theory , they have...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
Dear Sriniketh, For IIT preparation Askiitians provides U the best coaching material. U can buy/try online. askIITians helps more than 40,000 students every year with its world class Self...
Vikas TU 2 months ago
Unit vector is represent bu cap and here is no cap..why?
@ aditya which unit vector u are talking abt with no caps . there is no attachment in the question . kindly recheck the question and do get back to us . a unit vector is besically a vector...
Umakant biswal 2 months ago
what is the frequency range of sky wave propagation?
The frequency range of sky wave propagation is 30 to 40 MHz. Hope you understand my answer . ALL THE BEST........
Adarsh 2 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 650 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 700 off

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts