DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

X

“Hurray! You have won the gift voucher. Redeem your points now."

X

a particle is moving in a cirular orbit with a constant tangentialacceleration ,after a certain time t has elapsed afterthe begining of mtion ,the angle between the total acceleration w and the irection along the adius R becomes equal to 45 ,what is the ngular acceleration of the particle

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Let the tangential acceleration be a and initial ang vel be wi. Now ang vel at time t(w) will vary as w=wi=at. At time t centripetal acceleration is =R(w*w). Tangential acceleration =a. tan inverse of a and R(w*w) should b1 implying that they are equal.

So on solving the equality you should probably get the correct answer

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
a boy sitting on a rail road car moving with constant velocity tosses up a coin up. describe the path of the coin as seen by the man on train

It would be a parabolic, because, its acceleration would be suffered by gravitational acceleration and tangential acceleration. So path would be according to their resultant..
  img
Saurabh Kumar 3 days ago
Q. A PARTICLE IS DROPPED FROM A HEIGHT OF 20m ONTO A FIXED WEDGE OF INCLINATION 30 0 . THE TIME GAP BETWEEN FIRST TWO SUCCESSIVE COLLISIONS IS( ASSUME THAT COLLISION IS PERFETCLY ELASTIC)-...

The answer should be 4 second. Shift your axes along the incline and perpendicular to it. The ball will rebound at 20m/s and at an angle 60degree with the incline, your acc along incline is ...

shashi K Sharma 11 months ago

wrong answer. i desperately want the right answer along with a proper explaination

Bharat Makkar 11 months ago

thanks !!!!! your ans is right

Bharat Makkar 11 months ago
chapter 9 q. no.59 in second equation there is an external friction force but we apply conservation of momentum how it is possible PLESE HELP

which book? Could you attach a photo of your doubt?

Neeti yesterday

Yes Yes i know that. i read a few articles and they state that DURING the collision, (while the collision is happening) , the time interval is very short. the collision happens very quickly ...

Neeti yesterday

Yeah it says that the collision is perfectly elastic so we’re supposed to conserve momentum but frictional force is there. have you tried the question by applying conservation of momentum?...

Neeti yesterday
Hi Friends, Do you all know that askiitians has launched self study courses at negligible price along with discount of 30% so that we students can get help in our studies. These lectures...

These self-study packages are actually free to the enrolled students!! The test papers and video solutions given are brilliant and super helpful :D

Kalyani Jayachandran Menon 5 days ago
Sir,I am presently in Grade 10 and and have finished my syllabus. I want to start with Grade 11 Physics to stengthen my basics. Which book should I refer to for Theory and Numericals...

Wow you’re a terrific student if you’ve finished the syllabus already. I would suggest that you start with ncert as the explanation is short and nice and easy to understand. Don’t start...

2015 years ago

Thank you!

-3 hours ago

You are most welcome :)

-3 hours ago
View all Questions »