Menu
Get instant 20% OFF on Online Material.
coupon code: MOB20 | View Course list

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details
Get extra R 560 off
USE CODE: MOB20

a particle is moving in a cirular orbit with a constant tangentialacceleration ,after a certain time t has elapsed afterthe begining of mtion ,the angle between the total acceleration w and the irection along the adius R becomes equal to 45 ,what is the ngular acceleration of the particle

4 years ago

Answers : (1)

Let the tangential acceleration be a and initial ang vel be wi. Now ang vel at time t(w) will vary as w=wi=at. At time t centripetal acceleration is =R(w*w). Tangential acceleration =a. tan inverse of a and R(w*w) should b1 implying that they are equal.

So on solving the equality you should probably get the correct answer

4 years ago

Post Your Answer

a body is falling with a speed of 4ms strikes the floor and is re bouncing with a speed of 2 ms the loss of energy=

mass oof the body must be mentioned as we need to find energy 1s check the question

Nicho priyatham 9 months ago
A spring has force constant k, and an object of mass m is suspended from it. The spring is cut in half and the same object is suspended from one of the halves. How are the frequencies of...

the spring constant is inversely propotional to the lenght.... hence whrn a spring is cut into two equal halves the spring constant of both will become two times....as lenght of spring is...

Himanshu 6 months ago

we know spring constant k is proportional to natural length of spring ..so when a spring is cut length becomes half and as a result spring constant becomes double and frequency of...

shubham rathour 6 months ago
Need some help in solving the 2nd question. Image attached above

Here’s my guess. By law of Conservation of energy, For A, mg(30) + 0.5 mv 1 2 = 0.5 mv 2 ….….….….….….….…....(1) For B, mg(27) + 0.5 mv 2 2 =0.5mv 2 ….….….….….….….….…....(2) where m is the...

Subhiksha one month ago

Is the answer √(147/3)?

sarvesh one month ago
What is rms value of I, Where I=I 1 sin(wt)+ I 2 cos(wt) ?

It will be the square root of sum of individual squares of the amplitude which is further divided by 2
  img
Sourabh Singh 26 days ago
How to prepare Electrostatics

we can make this force by bringing close two charges that repel each other

jatin garg 8 months ago
What is thermal resistance of a conductor? On factors does it depend?

The thermal conductivity of a material may depend on temperature. ... thermal resistance and the reciprocal property, thermal conductance , can be calculated. .... is less thermally...

salvathshaik 7 months ago

Thermal resistance (R): The thermal resistance of a body is a measure of its opposition to the flow of heat through it. It is defined as the ratio of temperature difference to the heat...

mahendra 7 months ago

Thermal resistance (R): The thermal resistance of a body is a measure of its opposition to the flow of heat through it. It is defined as the ratio of temperature difference to the heat...

mahendra 7 months ago
View all Questions »

• Complete Physics Course - Class 12
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,600
  • View Details
Get extra R 520 off

• Complete Physics Course - Class 11
  • OFFERED PRICE: R 2,800
  • View Details

Get extra R 560 off