ITEM
DETAILS
MRP
DISCOUNT
FINAL PRICE
Total Price: R

There are no items in this cart.
Continue Shopping

a particle is moving in a cirular orbit with a constant tangentialacceleration ,after a certain time t has elapsed afterthe begining of mtion ,the angle between the total acceleration w and the irection along the adius R becomes equal to 45 ,what is the ngular acceleration of the particle

3 years ago

Answers : (1)

Let the tangential acceleration be a and initial ang vel be wi. Now ang vel at time t(w) will vary as w=wi=at. At time t centripetal acceleration is =R(w*w). Tangential acceleration =a. tan inverse of a and R(w*w) should b1 implying that they are equal.

So on solving the equality you should probably get the correct answer

3 years ago

Post Your Answer

More Questions On Mechanics

Ask Experts

Have any Question? Ask Experts

Post Question

Answer ‘n’ Earn
Attractive Gift
Vouchers
To Win!!!
Click Here for details
Dear Sir, I am trying to answer the question from kaustubh Nayyar, but unable to paste an image related to the answer. I keep getting this message “There is some problem while doing the...

If you are facing this issue then logout and then again login. After this try to post the answer. It will work this time around....
  img
Aziz Alam 7 months ago

Thank you very much sir.

Mallikarjun Maram 7 months ago
please explain

Since area under (a-t) graph gives change in velocity, so speed will be maximum at the instant t 4.

Manabendra Nath Gaine 10 months ago

t 4 sec.

Manabendra Nath Gaine 10 months ago

t 1 sec

Ishita Das 10 months ago
please see the image.....

solve c=q/v for q in terms of cos then differentiate q with respect to t and get i then B= µ 0 i θ/4 πr

erra akhil one month ago
five moles of hydrogen is heated through 20K under constant pressure . If R=8.312 FIND THE EXTERNAL WORK DONE

Work done under constant pressure, But we know that if pressure is contant then,
  img
Aziz Alam 9 months ago
Find the length of a simple pendulum whose period is 1.00 s at a location where g = 9.82 m/s 2 .

To obtain the length (L) of a simple pendulum, substitute 1.00 s for time period T and 9.82 m/s2 for acceleration due to gravity g in the equation L = (T/2π) 2 g, L = (T/2π) 2 g =...
  img
Jitender Pal 22 days ago
View all Questions »